The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best SEO Tool!

There are a number of SEO tools depending on your budget and requirements. If one tool for all you ask I will suggest Ahref. I have used it myself for competitor analysis, keyword research and everything else. This really makes our work easier as per our requirement.

If considering for free I have been using MOZ, SEOquake, SEMrush and neil patel's website with ubersuggest, etc.

SEOquake and SEM rush do have paid analysis as well which is much better than the free usage.

Some good tools for website optimization are:

Google keyword planner
Google analytics tool
Google webmaster tool
Google Adwords
Ahrefs
Copyscape
Moz SEO tools

According to me Majority of the seo tools are useless....there are tons of free tools available online which does the same job and gives the same result...but if you want to go for paid tools i would recommend AHREFS,SEMRUSH & SEOPROFILER.

Ahrefs
Google keyword planner
Google analytics tool
Google webmaster tool
Similarweb
Google Adwords
SEOquake
EMrush
Copyscape
Moz SEO tools

so many seo tools are available on the internet who helps you to analyze better and rank your website. there I share some SEO tools which helps you a lot as according to google SEO methods and you can easily rank your website
- Ubbersuggest
- Keyword planner
- keyword everywhere
- Moz
- Aherfs
- SEM Rush
- Keyword.io
- SEO quake
- Google tag manager
- Google search console
- Google AdWords

Not seeing screaming frog in the lists above. It's a great crawl tool to understand the various on-page seo elements on your site and especially the "crawl depth" feature which tells you how many % of your pages are 1 clicks, 2 clicks, 3 clicks etc away from your homepage.

banners
Back