Bookmarking submission
Directory submission
Classified submission
Local Business listing
Images sharing
Video sharing
Info-graphics submission
Guest posting

The above you mention are not SEO tools, those are Off page SEO techniques...

All mentioned before are great, but also it's important to know how your site will render to a bot. Especially if you are using Angular, or any sort of javascript involved in generating content. Only what a bot can see will be indexed.

Merkle SEO Fetch & Render

All mentioned before are great, but also it's important to know how your site will render to a bot. Especially if you are using Angular, or any sort of javascript involved in generating content. Only what a bot can see will be indexed.

Merkle SEO Fetch & Render

This explains the issue ... But what is the advantage using server side JavaScript rendering when there are many server side languages designed to do that already? Or, this is just the Node.js way to adapt ...
<webroot></webroot>

BlackHat on: Looks more interesting as a way to conceal something from a indexing robot :Black Hat off

This explains the issue ... But what is the advantage using server side JavaScript rendering when there are many server side languages designed to do that already? Or, this is just the Node.js way to adapt ...
<webroot></webroot>

BlackHat on: Looks more interesting as a way to conceal something from a indexing robot :Black Hat off

Well my bearded friend, as an old-school web developer I'd say there is no advantage of rendering any HTML with Javascript using JSON data from the server. I personally use PHP to render all content. Even if JS is pulling content dynamically from the server, it's still sent as fully rendered HTML to be injected directly to the page. This way, all content I want seen by the crawlers is indexed properly and loaded directly (keeping page render times to a minimum for SEO purposes as well), and all content I don't care about being indexed is loaded after.

I make that comment about the page fetcher tool because a lot of newer web developers think Angular is the #1 solution to making dynamic web apps. I personally think it is a great way to complicate your SEO workflow 10x because of the bottleneck you reach when a search engine comes-a-crawlin'.

Ahrefs is the best seo tool. Out of all these tools, thousands of online marketers, small business owners, and SEO prefer to use Ahrefs to help them improve their search rankings. Ahrefs have one more tool, the Keyword Explorer 2.0.

Already mentioned but I like them:
Google analytics
Ahrefs
SEMrush
SEOquake
Moz
Snovio for outreach (great for link builders)

Well my bearded friend, as an old-school ...
I make that comment about the page fetcher tool because a lot of newer web developers think Angular is the #1 solution to making dynamic web apps. I personally think it is a great way to complicate your SEO workflow 10x because of the bottleneck you reach when a search engine comes-a-crawlin'.

Agreed. I am a Perl guy :eek: now that's old school LOL. Learning RUST. Using PHP and hating every moment of it ... too verbose for me ;)

Angular is probably OK so long as you provide a reasonable facsimile that is indexable -- WOW! If you are paid by the hour: You make bank LOL

1. Google Analytics

2. Google Webmaster

3. smerush

4. Alexa

5. SEOPTIMER

6. Solid seo tool

7. Mozbar

8. Ahref

banners
Back