The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best SEO Technique To Rank A Website 2016?

Dead Pool

affiliate
Is there any new update come from the search engine? Especially from Google? What do you think which is the best technique to rank any website in 2016?

Private blog networks seem to work best these days. You don't even need that much, just find some quality expired domains (or buy them if you don't know how), slap some content on them (you can use the wayback machine and add content that was on those expired domains before) and that's pretty much it. Just don't get greedy and try selling links or linking to too many sites from the same network cause Google will punish you for that.

Private blog networks seem to work best these days. You don't even need that much, just find some quality expired domains (or buy them if you don't know how), slap some content on them (you can use the wayback machine and add content that was on those expired domains before) and that's pretty much it. Just don't get greedy and try selling links or linking to too many sites from the same network cause Google will punish you for that.
Don't you think this is seems like spamming?

Just read through nother post where a member was illustrating how it matters a lot when you have an ssl security feature on your website. You therefore need to embrace this feature if at all you want to greatly improve your ranking. Be sure that you are also having quality work and pics being posted on the website.

PBN's is just following the crowd. I was doing PBN's back in 2011 when they were called blog networks when everyone was still either doing the content curation thing or George Browns Google Sniper. PBN's are not sustainable. They take to much time and effort and once Google catches up, and they WILL, you're back to square one. Don't get me wrong, sure one or two is fine and they definitely do do wonders in terms of boosting your position in the serps, but once you start going up to 10 or 20 PBNs,...have a think about all the work and effort you need to put in to update it with articles, host it on different hosts, using different themes and plugins to make it look unique and not to mention constantly worrying about if Google will come knocking on your door.........get my point?!

If you genuinely want to rank and not tremble everytime Google has an algorithm change then get back to basics. Learn how to do SEO the proper way i.e. starting with onpage. The most important part in ranking any website is getting your foundations in order i.e. getting the site architecture properly structured which means you will need to do a thorough keyword research before planning out the layout of the said website. Once this is done and the site architecture is built right, you will have a solid foundation with which to proceed ahead to continue building a website that not only will laugh in the face of any panda, penguin or hummingbird attacks but most importantly, it will rank in the serps without the reliance of PBNs. You won't then need to worry about whether if this will work in 2016 or 2154.

It amazes me to see that so many people in the SEO side of affiliate marketing still have not got a clue about best practices in SEO.

Onpage is clearly not enough to rank... or in a very very no concurrential niche...
Otherwise all websites could rank on the first page with little effort...

depends on what your interpretation of on-page SEO is. If most people think on-page SEO means just H1 tags, keyword in title etc and think that will rank, then no. I mean where's the effort in that. But if you're talking about information/site architecture, internal linking, user engagement, A1 content, user navigation, mobile responsive etc then yeah, your site will rank sooner or later. You should be researching your keywords thoroughly and planning on how it will fit into the site structure before you even think about installing your wordpress theme or whatever CMS you plan to use.

Most people are lazy, they always want the faster and easiest way to build and rank a website but yet when Google comes calling and decimates their site, they moan about how oh how onpage SEO don't work etc etc. Do things right and spend the extra time to properly build your site and you're golden.

I quit worrying about search engine rankings years ago. I write the content for "me" and it doesn't take much effort or time for a far more larger web property to link to me. The only on-page metric I put a modicum of effort in testing are headlines. That's it. Once I get them to opt-in, it's pretty much game over. Once I have them in my funnel, I can feast on their desiccated remains for a year on average.

Now the process of getting rank has been changed. Now it is the time of contextual backink and other methods like
Update the content on your website REGULARLY
Create a Google places for Business listing
Network with websites in your industry and cross link your site
List your business on Directory Listings
You can get detail from: 12 No-Brainer Australian SEO Strategies THAT WORK!

banners
Back