The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best SEO plugins....

I assume it's WP? I'm using Platinum SEO, like it better than All-in-one SEO. I used to use Easy WP SEO but with Google penalizing over optimized sites I don't rely on it so much now.

I use WordPress, there's really only 2 types of plugins you need. One for managing your tags, and one for optimizing your load times. Anything beyond that is just knowing how to market your site/service and how to properly do keyword research.

• Yoast SEO for managing tags easily within WordPress and for auto-generating sitemaps.
  • W3 Total Cache for managing load times by compressing scripts, changing site behaviors for logged in vs logged out users, processing CDN information (I use MaxCDN, paid $40 for a TB of bandwidth, worthy investment)
  • WordPress's core permalink structure is strong enough
  • I modifiy htaccess for setting up 301 redirects, should I need them.

I should mention that I've been a developer for over a 14 years, and have been involved with online marketing/SEO since sometime in 2008, so a lot of this stuff is pretty simple, straight forward stuff to me. I'm happy to provide tips or answer questions relating to anything mentioned above, or related to them.

I also use Yoast. Seems easy and thorough to me. Saves me missing something when getting a new post ready.

I wouls sugest you the best of all Yoast SEO plugin for wordpress, as it is the best it's also verry hard to use, but it gives the best seo.

I wouls sugest you the best of all Yoast SEO plugin for wordpress, as it is the best it's also verry hard to use, but it gives the best seo.

I'm pretty un-techy and I find it easy to use. I just have the free version, maybe the paid is more difficult.

banners
Back