The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best PPV sources and highest converting niches

ppcnewbie

Hi.

Looks like I'll be the first one to ask you anything. I never did PPV, I did some SEO and PPC till now, but I've seen some nice results from people trying PPV.

Since I'm a noob and I don't know where to start from, I'll ask the questions in the order they come to my mind:

1) What monetization method works best with PPV traffic?

For example, did you try PPV with ClickBank? Or it works best with CPA offers or AdSense (I guess with AdSense not, but it's worth asking).

2) What are the niches that convert best? I'm not asking for a specific micro-niche, but like "weight loss", "auto insurance", etc

3) Which are the best sources to buy PPV traffic? Like buysellads is an option? or are the any other sites where I can get access to targeted sites to buy banners on them?

Sorry if these are dumb questions, but I don't know squat about any paid traffic, except for a bit AdWords or BingAds

Hey mate,

1. On PPV most popular are CPA offers, leadgens, trial offers. I haven't seen a lot of CPS offers, but clickbank is being promoted especially when done with lead generation
2. Dating,diet,make money, tech support(when allowed),sweeps
3. In this order I would say
1. TrafficVance
2. Leadimpact
3. 50OnRed

Thanks,
There's no such thing as dumb question ;) I'm here to answer all of them so feel free to shot as many you have

Hi Lukasz,

Thanks for your fast answer. Another quick question.

Do you have any experience with RevenueHits? They have a representative guy here in the Dojo and he seems helpful and open to answering any members' questions.

everyone says that traffic vance is best network, how how much people are here who can say that thay have profitable campaigns on traffic vance, no one talking about it but everyone think that itis best

Eden is buddy of mine. I have plans of testing properly their traffic source :) and writing a review, but from what I heard from other affiliates go for it :)

Thanks,

Ok, cool. I'll check your blog for the review, in case you post it there.

One basic question, I guess:

How do PPV networks work? Let's say I decide to use one of them. How do I target my desired audience? In PPC I can target either by the searched keyword. But in PPV how do I define the traffic source I want? I'm not sure how this works.

In PPV you select your ad depending on which website user is. For instance if they visit amazon.com and you are targeting it they will see your pop :)

They generate it using their adware software

Thanks,

banners
Back