The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best Plagiarism Checker Tools

One of the easiest ways to find if content you've posted on your blog has been plagiarized is by copying some random text from an article/blog post, paste it in your search box and hit enter. If the content is posted elsewhere on the net , the search engine will find it.

The following sites can also be used to check for plagiarism:

plagracker.com
plagiarism.net
plagscan.com

And copyscape which probably is the best of the lot.

Grammarly, PlagScan, Whitesmoke, Article Checker, DupliChecker, PlagiarismCheck, SmallSEOTOOls, Plagium, Plagiarism Checker, Paperratr.

The most popular one is Copyscape. Most of my clients that I write for use this one and they can really know if you copied content off of the internet. Even if you paraphrased, they would still know, trust me. There are other tools out there like:

Small SEO Tools
Plag Scan
Plag Tracker

These are just the ones on top of my head. But I'm pretty sure there's a lot of plagiarism tools out there. Good luck!

If you want to check some text then plagiarism.net tol is best and if you want to check whole website then copyscape is best for you.

Several online tools are available on internet for plagiarism, but copyscape and small seo tools are good to check duplicate content.

There are so many online and desktop tools. However, I believe Copyscape is used widely. It is a free online tool and works perfectly.

spammers are much smart to cheat these online and offline software as these software works on certain algorithm so i would suggest you to tray on different tools and the most important tool for duplicate checker is your on queries and your mind and if you are writing content at your own you have full idea if you copied the content or not .

google do not follow and work like any of these duplicate content checker he have different scenario to look at that as he take LSI in account .

I'm a content writer and I use plagiarism checker almost every day. For 4 years of working, I’ve tried lots of checkers: Turnitin, Urkund, PlagScan and Copyscape… But a year ago I finally found the perfect one for me – Unicheck. I like it for its intuitive interface in opposite to other checkers and beautiful design. More, it checks assignments very fast: check of one page takes 4 seconds.
Furthermore, recently I stumbled upon an interesting research conducted by Adam Rusch from University of Illinois at Urbana. She compared five originality tools by running a series of 50 sample papers through each system. As a result, most points in total by 2 criteria got Unicheck plagiarism checker. I understood that that's not only my opinion!

banners
Back