The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best place for invest ?

The best for beginners (and not the only ones) are e-Toro and Coinbase.

> First of all you should buy a crypto from a cryptocurrency exchange > get a wallet, and connect it with your bank account > place your order. And then comes Managing your Crypto investments.

Note : Bitcoin, Binance or Ethereum are the best choices.

Good luck!

- Samira

Not China
good luck to the winners
10 min ago
1632137926242.png

What assets do you invest money in and what benefits do you get? What can you say about cryptocurrencies? I have been interested in this direction for a long time, but I cannot make up my mind. In addition to just investing, I am interested in cryptocurrency trading. Look at zikex.сom how many possibilities. Maybe someone tried it?

Last edited:

Here are the best investments in 2021:​

1. High-yield savings accounts
  2. Certificates of deposit
  3. Government bond funds
  4. Short-term corporate bond funds
  5. Municipal bond funds
  6. S&P 500 index funds
  7. Dividend stock funds
  8. Nasdaq-100 index funds
  9. Rental housing
  10. Cryptocurrency

Hello. In my opinion, the best and safest way to invest is the stock market.
If you want more profit, you can try to invest in cryptocurrencies, but keep in mind that this can be risky.

You can take it a step further and look into DeFi although keep in mind there are a lot of rugpulls happening there. You could argue that some exchanges are not safe either from this so choose your exchange wisely.

Here are the best investments in 2021:​

1. High-yield savings accounts
  2. Certificates of deposit
  3. Government bond funds
  4. Short-term corporate bond funds
  5. Municipal bond funds
  6. S&P 500 index funds
  7. Dividend stock funds
  8. Nasdaq-100 index funds
  9. Rental housing
  10. Cryptocurrency
Agree with this, especially with the parts related to dividend stock funds and cryptocurrencies, and I would say this tendency will continue to grow.

Agree with this, especially with the parts related to dividend stock funds and cryptocurrencies, and I would say this tendency will continue to grow.
I don't know. Personally, as far as I'm concerned, there's a lot of instincts. But it's always been an investment in the form of Real Estate that has gone up. But, you know, you can make money and lose money. After all, even if you look at the Ukraine now. There is a war there. And a lot of real estate has lost its value. I think this is not very cool. But if you take some other countries. Especially the tourist countries. Frankly, I myself am thinking about buying some real estate. Linked text removed by Admin .I think it would be a good investment! But still. It all depends on the situation in the country.

Last edited by a moderator:
Which website is best place for buy or invest crypto , Need idea please
As others have rightly pointed out, Binance, Kucoin, Coinbase, Crypto.com, Etoro are among some of the best places you can buy crypto. And remember to get a crypto wallet and transfer your crypto to your wallet after you buy, because if anything goes wrong with exchanges and you have your coins there, it's gone. But once you have it in your wallet, you are in charge.

You can use Atomic Wallet, Coinomi Wallet, Exodus Wallet, Trust Wallet to mention a few. If you google them you will find them. They also have telegram groups where you can reach out to them easily for support and assistance. You will need to store your wallet information safely.

A good tip, if this is your first time buying crypto on any of the exchanges above, look for a GPT website like Swagbucks, Timebucks, Freecash or any other reliable one, and check out their offerwalls, you can get $10, $20, or even more paid back to you just for buying crypto for the first time through exchanges if you visit the exchanges from those GPT websites. Etoro once offered up to $80 back to first time users, could still be on now.

Coinbase is definitely the most user-friendly and easiest to get into. Binance is another good option I believe.
It may be worth doing some research for the best platforms available in your country.

For example, here in Australia, I personally use Swyftx.

Since March 2022, the cryptocurrency market has started to fall. A sharp collapse occurred in June when the value of bitcoin dropped to 18 thousand. Along with the first cryptocurrency, other altcoins also fell. Over these months, the market has lost $2 trillion. Peter Thiel's startup BlockFi, which accepts cryptocurrencies for storage and pays interest for it, decided to cut 20% of employees due to the market's collapse. The Coinbase exchange also arrived. They reduced its staff by 17%. Therefore, I am not sure that you should start investing in cryptocurrency.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are s lot of them, but i would suggest eToro. In our job, we pay a lot of attention to cryptocurrency, as it is essential part of our company. We even create and host webinars about this topic in order to give people many useful and valuable info about everything that touch money and webinars. Thankfully having a lot of good soft make benefits of online meeting even more significant and it is always important to be able to quickly deliver valuable information through webinars to as manmy people as possible

Last edited:
BXSL for the win

BTC-USD_YahooFinanceChart.png

What goes up goes down ans maybe goes up again in the crypto pump and dump.

BXSL The Fund seeks to achieve its investment objective primarily through originated loans, equity and other securities, including syndicated loans, of private U.S. companies, specifically small and middle market companies, typically in the form of first lien senior secured and unitranche loans (including first out/last out loans), and to a lesser extent, second lien, third lien, unsecured and subordinated loans and other debt and equity securities.
LTV is around 60% to 65% secured by commercial real estate or stock equities.

BTC-trends.jpg

Inconclusive --I call this gambling and not investing --have a nice day :)

banners
Back