The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Pay Per Call Trackers?

Since I found that Retreaver doesn't make any updates for several years and many of my calls got lost, I found another alternative that covers all my needs so far - TrackDrive

Sorry to hear about your situation, early 2018 was a busy time for Retreaver but I'm glad to announce we've undergone several changes recently:

Retreaver had a complete overhaul of its platform this past summer. We've optimized our platform, lowered overheads which lowered costs for our clients. Dedicated numbers are only $1 a month and calls are 5 cents a minute - No contracts or monthly fees with discounts available for high-volume clients. We are noticeably more affordable than any other call tracking provider and several high-volume clients have switched over recently saving themselves thousands a month.

We've added several requested features with many cutting edge features on the roadmap and created an in-depth knowledge base guide along with adding new support teams to help clients integrate Retreaver with their network.

If you are curious to find out more I'd recommend viewing our Knowledge Base and Intro Video:

Call Tracking Intro
"What is Retreaver?"

Knowledge base:
"Retreaver Help Center"

Retreaver Platform
Retreaver | Tag, Track, Route

Last edited:
MI
Back