The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best offshore web hosts you know?

J

Jeennor

I wanna know about all possible offshore web hosts available in the hosting services market.
Preferable servers locations: Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland.

Need 40 gbs of disk space. + 24/7 customer support.
What are your views on Superbithost.com offshore hosting services?
I have also found Libertyvps.net via google search. What are your views on them?

I like libertyvps.net SPECIAL OFFER: 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

I pay $19.99/mo for VPS via Bitcoin. I like their user-friendly interface and easy-to-use control panel.
It is just amazing web hosting provider. I will definitely continue using their reliable services.

I have only had good experiences with superbithost.com web host!
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.

Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

For me Uptime and Speed, Support and Price are very important factors when choosing a right web host. Would also prefer a cpanel host.

Pretty good offshore hosting solutions offered by Warez-host.com and their professional team.

I called them, and spoke with one of their support guys. He was helpful and answered my questions. I use my site primarily it for email and it runs excellent. I'm able to check email on my cell phone and on my outlook.

If you're a business like me, trust me, you'll be impressed.

banners
Back