The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Media buying self serve platform?

SiteScout-- it has been an interesting experience trying to learn how to properly use it. I don't have too much experience promoting products w/ media buys but the Site Scout platform is advanced and extremely targeted.

Sitescout can be great for normal web, but I don't recommend for mobile. Not so much traffic, most of it apps and quality is kinda meh. But then again, probably the best RTB to start in regular internet marketing. Cause you can have very targeted and transparent traffic (they have a lot of tracking tokens), which is great for performance marketing.

Cheers.

I've used them for general display, and yes it's great, fully transparent and great targeting. But you're very right on on the mobile, I just realized that trying to run a few mobile campaigns, going to try for another week but if it doesn't stick then i'll just be tagging them as strictly desktop traffic for my efforts.

Honestly most mobile ad networks are plugged into the numerous exchanges, and add this rtb traffic to their inventory, mixing it along with their direct publishers, so probably a "sitescout" isn't that necessary in the mobile space. I wouldn't waste my time with it for now and go directly to the big mobile ad networks. Unless you're "fishing" for direct media buy deals. Good luck anyway.

Cheers.

You can use spy tools in general to see where those networks are buying those placements from as indeed plenty of them are brokering.

Thanks,

banners
Back