The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best live chat?

Kathylum

affiliate
Hi,

I have a website and quite a few members have suggested that adding a chat room would be a great idea.

I'm searching for something I might be able to integrate well into my site.

Has anyone tried RumbleTalk or C-box?

Check out "Boomchat" on CodeCanyon. It is a great chat room that may look well in your website. It is also mobile responsive and comes with an installer.

Was using them each for a week, but didn't like also as 20 other applications. I want that everything what I do is made perfect.

I made a lot of research in
finding a chatroom for my website. I used envolve for a
while till they closed up, pitty. I tried IRC but I truly did not like
the look and feel and the “mess” of text in there.
I had several points which are important to me.
– First I needed a chat that can be seen in mobile (all versions) so I
narrowed down the search for html5 chat room that look good on both
mobile and pc.
2 – I needed a custom design, I needed my background to be black or transparent. This was very hard to find (my site is dark).
3 – I do not like to install the chat in my server as this is high cpu and resource consumer. So I need a chat service.
4 – Lastly, I needed the ability to add youtube videos and upload files.
I have checked several chats and only 2 met my needs, RumbleTalk and Cbox.
I choose RumbleTalk finally as it can be integrated into my page and not only as toolbar.

Hi peeps, well I did more of a research on a html chat applications. Well I tested over 20 of them and I found out that the best one to use is Rumbletalk. There are some decent ones as well but none of them has so many functions as Rumbletalk does! It is worth a try!

I used CBox on my website for almost a year, I found it did a few nice things like pulling usernames and profile images from my site for members to use.

The other chat I have used is Ajax Chat (link below) and I use that for my team to communicate outside of the normally communication methods I have on my websites.

Blueimp's AJAX Chat

I do think Rumbletalk and Zopim are great live chat rooms, I haven't tried C-box yet. With Rumbletalk, you have a lot of options, for designs, for posting videos you can use YouTube, pictures and all such things. It is also mobile friendly as well. So I think you've chosen well, congrats!

I usе еАssistаnсе. I аm just а nеw usеr оf еАssistаnсе Рrо livе сhаt sоftwаrе. It аm using it оn оur rеаl еstаtе wеbsitе. It is а usеr friеndly, еаsy tо intеgrаtе, сustоmizаblе аnd thе bеst fеаturе is Роst сhаt survеy. Оvеrаll it is а vеry gооd livе сhаt sоftwаrе

I wasn't able to manage my design with eAssistance. Thats why I started Rumbletalk.
Just wanted to let you know that Rumbletalk has a free trial available now. If you have a website or blog it is really worth trying! Rumbletalk free trial!

MI
Back