The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best lead gen networks?

Snoop

Wheres the best place to start lead gen and get lead gen only offers? Is there specific networks JUST for this?

Hey Snoop at Society Invite we have a whole variety of lead gen offers in all verticals. From single opt in to double opt in, we'll definitely have something suitable for you. Feel free to add me on skype

i work with MgCash.com
I am encouraged by my results
T9pKuiT.png

Depending on the vertical there are many choices for Lead Gen. PayPerOffer Network has a large amount of Mass Tort, Education and Credit Score and Credit Repair offers that are Lead Gen (no purchase action, etc + just submit for information).

Feel free to sign up and review the offers.

Affiliate Sign Up - PayPerOffer Network

I personally think the GM Recall offer and the Credit Sesame Score offer look interesting...but then again, I build sites for them too!

You can also use Facebook PPC ad campaign. Facebook has huge traffic then any other CPC networks. What you should remember are targeting, re-targeting, location and ad images.

PPC is costly you better move to some media buying networks which are working great to drive traffic. Beside in PPC you got targeted and high quality traffic but cost is high you know.

At Merchantfinancingleads you will have qualified and verified leads that pays your business. Best point to attain leads for business as well as startups.

banners
Back