The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best landing page (website) or (clickfunnels)

Ledo

affiliate
What is the best way to set up landing pages and what are the pros and cons? Why make a whole website when you can just use click funnels or some other software like that.

What is the best way to set up landing pages and what are the pros and cons? Why make a whole website when you can just use click funnels or some other software like that.
I myself set them up on a domain of own choosing and sent traffic through it. It cleaned up the traffic a bit and makes the EPC/CR look better and might be better concetrated traffic.

hey @Ledo.

depends on what type of traffic you are looking at targeting - if you want to generate organic traffic and rank on the search engines then your own website with relevant and powerful content is better, but if you want to convert paid traffic and increase ROI then Clickfunnels or any other tool is perfectly fine.

Main factors you need to take into consideration are:
- funnel - if you need an advanced funnel Clickfunnel have a lot of templates
- domain - yourdomain.com versus www.yourdomain.clickfunnels.com - this again is connected with SEO :)
- a/b testing - tools like Clickfunnel will enable to do that very easily

I might be missing some other factors, but generally I would say that, from the perspective of performance marketing, testing multiple landing pages is always a good idea.

Now if you are looking to track the performance of your campaigns I recommend our all-in-one tracking platform as we recently introduced Traffic Distribution AI so Voluum will analyze the performance of your offers, landing pages and paths in real time and automatically redistribute your traffic for the best ROI.

You can read more on this feature in our blog.

Hope I helped a bit:)

Best for what?
Buzz words don't work -- strategies do (sometimes).
I have made websites dynamically with thousands of pages -- the work is done with data feeds and scripting (machine rendered). This used to work well for SEO --not so much today (still can tho).
You need to study the tactics in conversion funnels -- lots of ideas online today.

The way I look at things -- If these guys are so smart why don't the just do it themselves and make billions if they are that good?

Instead they beg to sell you their *system*
There is money selling shovels to gold miners -- most gold miners went home broke too. Why? Most didn't understand what they were doing -- that's why....

MI
Back