“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best Landing Page Builders For Affiliate Marketers

D

djbaxter

The Best Landing Page Builders For Affiliate Marketers
Offervault Scoop
17 June 2015

photodune-9157496-landing-page-on-multicolor-puzzle-xs.jpg

For us affiliate marketers, the landing page is the messiah to lead generation. It gives marketers the ability to dive all into any niche and convert cold traffic into treasured leads.

Once upon a time though in the not so distant past, landing pages were not the clean, polished, glamorous, and simple tools that they are today. Marketers once were saddled with either learning even basic HTML or outsourcing the job to someone knowledgeable in code. Sure there were a good source of free landing page templates that could be customized with the needed information. But they were far from glamorous, much less pretty.

Fortunately, the dark days of having to download an HTML file, set up your own hosting, and the aggravating task of learning to code are over. Affiliate marketers now have a world of choices right at their fingertips.

Below are the cream of the crop, so to speak, of landing page builders available within the industry today. Many of them offer not only the primary task of building a highly converting optimized landing page, but they go the extra mile by adding in full tracking abilities and tie ins to most email service providers.

Read more...

Great article and thanks for the share David!

I love LeadPages for just about everything I do in the online space, i.e. Landing Pages or Webinar Registration Pages.

However, for the affiliate marketing I've done in the mobile and PPCall space, I have to say that unbounce is definitely my favorite. (I was easily able to build out a Google Compliant PPCall landing page with unbounce that received quality scores of 8-10)

Yes. I do agree that this is a pretty useful article. Those landing pages are perfect if you are doing SMM & email marketing. Thanks for sharing it! :)

Hey, thanks so much for posting! Our landing pages have gotten a lot better, but there is still so much to learn! It's that weird mixture of good old fashioned writing, but having to keep in mind the rules of business, while managing to get some keywords in there. It gets easier with time, but it's always like playing Sudoku with 100 squares.
Any and all tips are always appreciated, so thanks so much!

I like the article, because I was not aware of this tools. I am using wordpress with a pagebuilder plugin to design my landing pages.

thanks for sharing this content. I will definetly have a closer look on it for my upcoming project :)

MI
Back