The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Hosting for Central Europe Users

socste2

affiliate
Hi!

I'm at the very beginning, and I don't know so much about hosting services and webmaster's stuff :( .. ..all I know is that locality matters when deploying a new website, so, what I'm looking for is a good hosting service for central Europe (i.e. France, Germany, Italy) audience.. anyone can give me some advices?? :eyepop:

Thanks!

socste2

socste2,
Locality matters but not in all cases. Are you aiming your product/services at the European market but you are based in UK?

Yes! That's it!
However, I'm not in UK, but in Italy.. ..the reason why I'm looking for in other european countries is that in Italy there are some restrictions in registering domains (i.e. there isn't a service like the one offered by Godaddy to hide real whois infos) (I also tried godaddy, but latencies are too high with rich content websites when accessing from Italy)..

Try on of the following hosting companies:
- Servage - based in Germany, I think they have servers in other EU countries
- Strator they have present all over EU including Italy : STRATO , Stator France: STRATO , strato spain: STRATO and Stator UK: STRATO

i hope on of them meet your needs

Good luck

Greenlush has representatives in Holland, Germany, Belgium, France, Russia, Swedan, Iceland, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Estonia, Poland and England. We are planning to very .eu by the end of the year :D, with servers in each of the country's there.

banners
Back