Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

Best forms of Advertising?

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
what do you find is the most successful way to advertise your new websites?

i dont do huge websites. i do affiliate sites and i normally go for sniper sites. sometime,i use senuke and forum profiles

CPATank never paid for advertising when we were getting established. Using Social Media like Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and LinkedIn we were able to spread the word about our network to people relevant to our industry.

Once just a few people tried us out and seen how much easier doing business with CPATank was than dealing with any of our competitors, it didn't take long for word to spread and it's been history ever since.

If your product or service is great, it will sell it self and Social Media gives us all a great free outlet to establish any brand.

The best forms of advertising your new websites is through social networking sites like Facebook, Myspace, Twitter etc. Participating in discussions, submitting press releases, uploading videos, ebay auctions and classified ads are few other forms you can look for advertising your website.

I am finding social media a great form of marketing and advertising - I'm really going to push our group and page!

Though social media is on the rise right now, search engine marketing is still the best form of online advertising. Once you get top search engine positions and you have maintained it, you can get lots of traffic and high search engine visibility as well.

Increasingly, other media are overtaking many of the "traditional" media such as television, radio and newspaper because of a shift toward consumer's usage of the Internet for news and music as well as devices like digital video recorders (DVRs) such as TiVo.

Social media marketing works pretty well, but you can't really say that it's the best. Still, if so many people are finding it to be a really productive venture, it can't be denied that there are some merits to this strategy.

I just started Pinterest and found it to be a good potential source. When someone signs up sometime you get free pins. I got 5 yesterday. If you have an email list, it’s a great email to send, invite them to Pinterest. Otherwise they have to sign up and wait 24 hours to join.

So somethink like "Hi, not sure if you know about Pinterest but we love it. To get an automatic invite to check out, send us an email and we can invite you to the new world of social marketing" blah blah blah .. I am sure you can come up with better wording :)

If anyone wants an auto-invite, let me know .. <-- see how it done :)

I just started Pinterest and found it to be a good potential source. When someone signs up sometime you get free pins. I got 5 yesterday. If you have an email list, it’s a great email to send, invite them to Pinterest. Otherwise they have to sign up and wait 24 hours to join.

So somethink like "Hi, not sure if you know about Pinterest but we love it. To get an automatic invite to check out, send us an email and we can invite you to the new world of social marketing" blah blah blah .. I am sure you can come up with better wording :)

If anyone wants an auto-invite, let me know .. <-- see how it done :)

Can you send me an invite?? Plus, can you give me some orientations on how to get traffic?? Thanks

Fanpages on Facebook is the best and easiest way to advertise a new site, combined with some paid advertising. Fanpage needs to be really attractive though.

first and foremost, if you are being able to put up good content to satisfy your visitors....rest all are tools available for mass reach.

Search engine optimization might not be yield immediate results for new websites. So I suggest that while doing SEO, you may do social media advertisements.

Well, I prefer to advertise my site through forum posting. Since 7-8 months I am promoting my website through DP, Warriorforum, and so on.

MI
Back