The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best for business.'Facebook or "Twitter"?

I think Facebook has a certain edge as it allows you more space and freedom and space to talk about yourself and your website. You can interact more directly and comprehensively with your fans and customers.

Re:

HI,

I prefer twitter for more traffic and best business. By the way both are good. But twitter is better more than Facebook.

searchengineoptimizationservicesindia.com

I am following both , but never get any traffic or business from twitter, so my choice is Facebook , also Facebook helps in making better social network.

Given that FB especially is an incredibly short time commitment per day, I don't think there is any real reason to choose only one. FB gives you what amounts to an email list while Twitter can drive some significant traffic over time.

I think both SMO sites as twitter and facebook are equally important...But in my views, Twitter is the best way for business purpose where as Facebook is good for Social Network.........

For me Facebook is best for business purpose.Facebook having many features as compare to twitter such as creating groups and pages and also alexa rank of facebook is better than twitter which shows that facebook having more visitors.

I think Facebook is the more popular hence it is good for business, and it already has an advertising medium businesses can use

Yes, do both. But I've found little value in Twitter for our business so far. But it doesn't take much time so I keep doing it. We've gotten several new clients from our Facebook page. It's certainly paid for the time we've spent working it.

I suggest face book because you can make a fan page and other stuff about your product and prompter it, and i think fb has more visitors than tweeter too

banners
Back