The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Flash Application Contest

N

novocaine

Best Flash Application Contest - Prize $50

Rules:
- This contest starts today 23.09.2004 and ends....... after a long time :)
- There will be a separate poll / thread where users can vote their favourite aplication.
- After another week when users can vote the best aplication the poll will be closed and *the jury* will have time to take a decision
*JURY*
- TEMI
- OVI
- PAUL

- Every user participating in this contest will have one single post where he will give links to flash aplications developed 100% by him/her. If any tutorials / resources were used in the making of the aplication please mention that in your post. When you want to add another aplication please edit your post and put the new link / information there.
- Users are not allowed to post any coments to works presented in this thread.. any comments will be erased.

You can post anything developed by you using any version of Macromedia Flash. The aplication must have a small presentation (a few words about th e making of the aplication)

HAVE FUN!

Soo... who won this?? I dint see anything about a winner, or didnt anyone post??
I would of posted but the project I am working on is about 10% complete and I dont have a week to build somthing good.

:)

well.. we are still waiting for the good people of the forum to post.. until then.. no winner

So does that mean, a huge deadline extend? Ill submit my work when I get it complete but that may not be for a few weeks or months depending on the time I get.

:)

In order to have a contest. we need contestants.. so.. a pretty HUGE deadline is in order.. we are waiting for you crowebird.. i'll try to develop an aplication in flash.. i have the ideea.. the knowledge.. but NO TIME :(
Good luck

I think a few weeks will do it.. don't you think so???

Ovi,
Please find time and advertise this contest in web design/ flash forums. Thinks there is forum dedicated to contests like this.

I trust Ovi, he will get us some contestants soon. I do not mind increasing the prize money if that will encourage more participants.

Temi

Ok guys, prepare for new members, Radu, can you change this:
- This contest starts today 23.09.2004 and ends after a week on 01.10.2004

Actually the date when the contest finish.

Ovi

Well, If the deadline is in a few weeks, don't expect my submission, sorry. I havent had time to work on my project, and am trying to reconstuct my site.

only a beta version of what my submission will be if theres time...
Flash ddr

remake of ddr in flash, I really wanted to make a game like this, and everything I wanted out of it is going great. Im working on the format of it, and making a stepfile editor.

cheers,

EDIT:: Major update coming soon, improved arrow movement, song selection, sound, score, etc. (Everything of this is done but the layout, and i need to build some stepfiles with sound.)

Paul: the rules were.. no comments on the aplications.. i deleted your post :) sorry.. but let's play fair :)

np

no problem :)
Please keep in mind that if you have another aplication you must edit your post and make the modifications you need.. to add a link to that

Are you still accepting apps for the contest?

Here is a link for a local skate shop. It uses Access 2000, ASP, XML and of course, yours truley, Flash. I haven't completed the chat room and I am waiting on material from the client for the videos and statues for the teams page, but it is still pretty cool. I used FlashMX2004 Actionscript from the Source book and a variety of online tutorials that I unfortunately didn't jot down. Our web host is having difficulty with the FlashComm Server streaming the vids, so if it doesn't come up right away check back in a few days...laters skaters.

http://www.stokedskateshop.com

how bout trying this again, now that theres more members? or put a community project together...

how many people here use flash...
nvm ill start a new thred.

The new thread is gone, I hope my painfully shallow knowledge pool had nothing to do with it.

BTW crow, didn't you have a flash website at one point?

banners
Back