The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Ecommerce Conversion Rate Optimization Tactics

fizfy services

affiliate
The increase in your conversion rate all depends on how much you know about your customer and interact with them and for interacting them you have let them deal with your online store on their own. Let your audience come and research as you much as they want because the more they analyze the more they will like it and let them share. Still, there are some things or say you can plan some tactics to increase your conversion tactics. These are:

1. Determine Your Conversion Rate

Before you start planning the tactics to increase your conversion rate first you have to know your current conversion rate as according to that only you will lay your plans. If you have a Shopify’s store then you can use their website conversion metric tool.

2. Use Google Analytics to View Ecommerce Analytics

Use Google Analytics to know the history of your audience and how they are reaching out to your website. Google Analytics will help you to know the full-fledged information about your audience and lay your plans according to that.

3. Use high-quality images and video of your product

You can’t touch and feel the product when you shop online so it is recommended to use high-quality pictures of the product to show it off properly so that customers can feel product’s presence and it is noted that more than 70% of the people watch videos to know about the product so add videos describing the product and let them speak.

4. Create Urgency and Scarcity to getting Visitors Hooked

Scare your audience and try to attract them by highlighting the time limit in which your product will become unavailable for purchase. Scare them and it will make them by your product.

5. Give detailed product descriptions

It is must to give all the description of the product and make all the things clear ahead of time so that the audience know what exactly they are buying.

6. Offer free shipping.

The main cause of getting more sales is free shipping. It is well proven that the stores who offer free shipping than who don’t have more sales as it will attract more people and try to cover the shipping fee by increasing the price of the product.

7. Let customers checkout as guests

Let them come and welcome them as guests which means don’t make them register them and force more ways to buy your product. As if they are buying as guests you will have their name and email and by forcing them to register may lead them to leave your website.

8. Chatbots

This is one of the best optimization Tactics. By adding the chatbots to your website you will be able to increase your conversion rate as your customers will be able to stay in touch with you and you will solve their query and try to build trust and reputation. This will help to reduce the pressure of live chat.

9. Allow customers to review products
Everyone search for the reviews from the other people who bought the same product they are planning to buy so let your audience review the product and ask for any complaints and encourage them to review it and ask for drawbacks if any as it will build the trust of your product and will attract more people.

10. Use social proof tools

It is a very important and modern tactic to increase your conversion rate. In today’s world, everyone is using social proof tools to increase their conversion and sales and they are also using it to attract more people.

* Promotional text removed by Admin *

Last edited by a moderator:
Best e-commerce conversion rate optimization tactics are following
  • unique content
  • internal and external linking
  • unique images
  • Use keyword in URLs, image optimization
  • Social media engagement

I would add that you might need to add info about some promotions that will attract more customers.

I do agree with most of the tactics described here, however, I, personally, don't really believe in chatbots because I never use them during my personal customer experience. Do they really make sense?

It depends on what you are selling really --I have used web chat appts with real people responding --the start is a chatbot .

But chatbots with canned responses to common question I find pretty lame --but that's me --I expect real answers before I buy if I have real questions.

As an example: Yesterday I clicked an ad (that was not blocked :D) for an item that interested me. Is this legal where I live? Nowhere to ask ...

So, I did the cart and they said it could not be shipped to my location --there could have been a look-up so I would not have wasted my time and abandoned the cart in the end. State law will not change tomorrow --it's not like an out of stock or a backorder situation.

All the tips are really awesome. I believe that the most effective is making a free shipping. I feel upset every time I am charged with the shipping fee, I have the impression that I waste the money. Free shipping is something which always attract my attention.

banners
Back