Best Digital Marketing techniques are:-
1. Digital marketing spend is forecasted to increase to 35% of total budgets by 2016.
2. Content creation and management now claim the second largest share of digital marketing budgets.
3. 28% of marketers have reduced their advertising budget to fund more digital marketing.
4. Search engine marketing (SEM) will continue to capture the largest share of online spend at 47%, or about 14% of the firm’s total marketing budget 2014.
5. 60% of B2B marketers use web traffic to measure success instead of using sales lead quality or social media sharing.
6. 84% of top performing companies are using or plan to start using marketing automation by 2015.
7. Online display advertising (banner ads, re-marketing, and re-targeting) will capture the next biggest share of the online spend at about 34% of total online spend and about 10% of the total marketing budget.
8. 73% of B2B marketers use video as a content marketing tactic, and 7% of marketers plan on increasing their YouTube marketing.
9. 67% of Twitter users are more likely to buy from brands they follow.
10. Organic search leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound marketing leads have a 1.7% close rate.