The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BEST CPP BOOKS

katy steven

affiliate
Hi this is Katy Steven
I am new here
I am in first year of Engineering, I am reading lots of programming languages here but my interest is towards CPP (C++), anyone can suggest me some best guidelines as well as books from where I can learn CPP including clearing all my concept.

Awaiting for your reply

WELCOME ABOARD ...
thumbsup.png

━━━●──────────────

CPP sounds lascivious :D see pp :p

r/cpp hmm surprise!

Most interpreter languages are C++ rooted.
I started learning RUST recently then stopped as I am more interesting in code that is more website an app or api 'friendly'
There are a lot of programming sub reddits you might like.
Related reddits

If you are learning any form of programming, be sure to include this book, "The Mythical Man Month"! Coding philosophy. This book, required at most universities, is old and still relevant today. It's insights help me every day with structure and planning.

As for the other books, I recommend some time with the "Code Academy" online platform before buying additional books. There are such an abundance of languages today that you must first decide on an initial coding ladder for yourself. You will expand it, but get started with a very basic ladder to include, C, C++, SQL (a must! and add Oracle later), possibly some Java, definitely some Python and HTML5.

MI
Back