The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best CPM Network For New Blogger?

Hi!
If you're still looking you can give Wiget Media a try! We accept a wide variety of sites and can help you monetize all of your content with strong rates. Check us out!
Thanks!

Is your blog adult?
If yes please shoot me an PM or add me on skype.
We have something good for all fresh non TLD blog/website owners.

GlobalAdMedia.com may be good choice for you

Why ? because since your website is new and you may have very less traffic and at globaladmedia.com you can get payment daily on your request and you do not have to wait for any minimum amount or unlike many other network, GlobalADMedia do not charge any fee.

Hi,
You may also try Clickky's monetization platform. We work with eCMP and we have solutions for each type of publisher and a large variety of formats. Due to RTB-markeplace, the ads will be relevant and high-performing. See below one of the recent success stories of effective monetization assisted by Clickky.
tab.jpg

I have start blogging last year. Looking for the best CPM network which are trusted. Would you like to suggest me please. Thanks.
Hi Ninja,

I hope your blog really picked up since you wrote this post. I would assume that you found some great ways to monetize your blog, but I come to offer you an additional opportunity that you don't want to miss - in case you are still following up on this forum :)

Video ads have been gaining a lot of momentum in the past year and if you haven't taken advantage of their power, you should consider doing it moving further, since they lead to better CPMs and much better user interaction.
We have a native content unit that serves premium video ads (a selection of highest quality and best matching your website content), which can be easily implemented into your website and gives you additional monetization.
You can read more info in the signature.

banners
Back