The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Cpa network for newbies for mobile and native?

Wayne

affiliate
Hi everyone, I am a newbie and so I would want to join a good cpa network. Also, what are some spy tools that have trials in them. It would be great for y'all to post a list, thanks everyone!

Hey @Wayne! If you're interested in a performance based network, YTZ is a great choice! We have CPA, CPL, CPI and CPS offers across many verticals. Our smartlink rotators are what we specialize in! When you redirect to us, with our rotator in place, your visitors get sent to an optimized offer depending on their GEO, device and OS. Smart, eh? On top of that, they have built in landing pages, which has been proven to increase conversions. Redirect your traffic with us by signing up here!

Hello my man, welcome to the forum.
This forum will give you a lot of useful insight as to what can and needs to be done in Affiliate Marketing.
You can also check out the Bitterstrawberry blog for useful tips, to help broaden your perspective. We usually post a few times a week and only on topics relevant for the general Affiliate
C:\Users\02-20\AppData\Local\Temp\ksohtml\wps1D0C.tmp.jpg

Find me on Skype (live:lc_1560) also.

Bitterstrawberry Blog - Boost Your Knowledge!

Last edited:
Hi everyone, I am a newbie and so I would want to join a good cpa network. Also, what are some spy tools that have trials in them. It would be great for y'all to post a list, thanks everyone!
You can go for CPAleads, AIRPUSh; and for the spy-tools you can try this one here and hope it will be helpful for you, good luck!!

Hi Wayne! Welcome to the forum :)

We (Traffic Company) are a CPA Network (also CPI and CPL) with our own in-house built CPA offers in more then 15 geo's. Next to that we have many, many offers running within our smart link in the verticals adult and mainstream. This means that we can convert your traffic worldwide. We are doing mostly mobile but we can also convert desktop.

You don't need to worry about the payment terms because we do weekly, biweekly and monthly payments. This year we also won the Ynot Award for 'Best Mobile Revenue Program'

Please let me know if you want more info about our Network.

Hey @Wayne
For newbies I suggest starting on smartlink rotators - it easier in setup and optimization. On iMonetizeIt the optimization is automated, so no efforts from client at all. Traffic is split automatically on the best converting offers.

What type of traffic are you going to monetize? If it's dating, adult, mainstream - definitely try iMonetizeIt.

Hi Everyone,

Please join following network

offers.adnut.com

Skype - rope.media1

Hi!

You could start through an offer directory like Click4ads, where you can choose the best network for your needs,

Cheers!

Hi dude, i guess you know how to use tools for this purpose, as you are asking for it, let me just recommend you someone that could be helpful for this purpose, You could try to go for Admobispy, it's first of all very cheap, and i know they are running trials currently and their service is great for CPA, but you an also go for Whatrunswhere, their service is also good, and for the trial you should contact their support to know if they offer trial or not.

MI
Back