The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Best CMS

Canadian Lover

affiliate
When you are creating a website and you do not want to do any coding by hand, which content management system do you prefer to you? I like Joomla or XOOPS for my sites. They both have lots of plugins and a user system. It may take a bit of learning but I think it's worth it. XOOPS has a whole ton of modules to choose from and people keep making more.

There is no 'best' Content Management System. It's all down to personal preference. For example; excluding forum software the only cms I would use is Wordpress. This is not to say that Wordpress is the only good one, it's just that I've been using Wordpress for a long time and have grown comfortable with using it. However, another factor is the type of site you are creating. If I was creating a host I probably would not use Wordpress, I am more likely to use TheHostingTool. So it's all down to opinion and type of site.

Yeah, I agree w/StevenF50. The "best" CMS is the one that you work best with, and fits your needs when you need it to. :) I'm not a strong coder, so I need something that I doesn't give me heart palpitations when things fall apart. Joomla kept me up at night, so I had to find something else. Wordpress fits the bill for me. Quick & easy, no muss, no fuss.

Joomla is brilliant for that i had it on my site and it worked like a treat no coding or effort and it was working amazing, i wouldn't say its the best one but its pretty good i would recommend it over any others you are thinking of.

You shouldn't ask for the best CMS and then switch to which one we prefer! Just kidding, but yes, most of the time it is up to your personal preference because most content management systems are robust and flexible enough to get the majority of the functionality you want in a site done. For custom solutions or functionality that you can't quite figure out or is not that often explored, you might want to search which systems are good for what you have in mind. In this case, you may want to consult a developer.

Personally, I prefer systems that have a large developer base, a good help center, and lots of custom plugins floating around. Joomla, Drupal, even Wordpress are my favorites. I tried a few Ruby on Rails-based CMS, but...Meh.

I agree with StevenF50.There is no such thing as best CMS. Which one is best for you depends on your priorities and work. For example of you want a forum, you will be using free script such as MyBB or paid such as Xeni Foro. If you have a blog you will be using Joomla or Wordpress. You cannot make a comparison between wordpress or My BB. If you want to compare blogging CMS, it is based on your necessity and skills

WordPress is my favorite, and has been so for a long time. Even if you don't want to use the blog feature, WordPress works greatly as a stand-alone CMS.

WordPress is my favorite too, but I don't have the money to hire a professional coder - that's not really necessary with this CMS. I really think if you can use Microsoft Word, you can figure out WordPress.

Wordpress is my favorite. It's really easy and simple to use and modify.
I have tried Joomla too, but it does not have so many plugins and templates as WP.

Joomla requires more knowledge of coding. So if you don't know about coding then Joomla is not for you. You can choose WordPress for creating your site and WordPress don't require that much o knowledge...

It is very difficult to properly assess whether there is one best content management system because there each system has their own pros and cons. Lots of people tend to use Wordpress because it is very easy to get into and build your own blog, compared to other forms of content management systems, mainly because of the use of plugins.

Wordpress is the best CMS as per as i know and also are widely used. There are rich number of themes and plugins are available to make your website more better and secure. If you are about to make an ecommerce store then i would recommend you Magento.

There is no such CMS which is universally good for every site, as per the requirements CMS will be changed. Like Joomla and Magento are good for e-commerce platforms.

If you are looking to opt for the best open source eCommerce platform, then Magento is the best choice as it comes with a wide assortment of cutting-edge features listed below:
  • SEO- friendly
  • Analytics and reporting
  • Internationalization support
  • Product and catalog browsing
  • Catalog management
  • Order management
  • Payment and shipping
  • Checkout
  • Enormous number built-ineCommerce web shop related features
  • Customer accounts and customerservice
  • Very modular architecture
  • Magento’s expert consultingpanel
  • Marketing promotions and tools
  • High security
  • World’s largest eCommerceapplication marketplace
  • Open-Source PHP
  • Web services API
  • Site management and a lot more
Magento’s core benefit is that it offers an amazing user experience. Besides, it is very effortless to configure it to fulfill various business needs. Magento provides a range of smart tools that focus on helping you retain as well as grow your customer pool. The advancement-centric philosophy that runs through the entire feature set presented by Magento is all some of the distinguishing elements of the Magento eCommerce CMS.

banners
Back