The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Click Tracking System

unclehat

affiliate
Guys, can anyone suggest me best click tracking system where there should be a filter to block / redirect clicks from same IP?

Some times Browsers may change but IP will remaining same.

I tried using Voluum, Redtrack, adsbridge. There is no such kind of filter. They have options to blacklist or pool of Ip's.

Tried clickmagic too, they have that option but it works for repeated Ip's to only max 10 minutes. After that it allows.

Hi @unclehat -- Can you clarify what you're trying to do? Do you want each IP to have access ONCE or do you just want to filter a specific IP?

Hey, thank you for your reply. I want to block or redirect the clicks from the same IP. I am running email campaigns and I am getting clicks from some Bot emails. Those clicks are coming from same IP but different user agents. I want to redirect those clicks or block them or else I may loose my CPC offers.

Hey @unclehat, I know you said you've looked into Voluum but - we do have a functionality for achieving what you're looking for - it's called the IP / UA filtering.

The IP / UA filtering allows you to add filtering rules based on IP / IP range (also user agent, but you're not interested in these) values. Once enabled, the functionality excludes the added IP addresses and IP ranges from accessing your campaigns, and therefore, protects your statistics.

It is well explained in Voluum Knowledge Base' article → IP / UA Filtering: Applying a Filtering Rule. You'll find there a step-by-step guide for adding a filtering rule for an IP range in Voluum and then, making it applicable to your traffic, as well as some Q&A.

Hey, thank you for your reply. I want to block or redirect the clicks from the same IP. I am running email campaigns and I am getting clicks from some Bot emails. Those clicks are coming from same IP but different user agents. I want to redirect those clicks or block them or else I may loose my CPC offers.

Hi @unclechat,

So, if I understand correctly you want to have an email campaign where to have a redirect condition like: if the traffic comes from X IP address to redirect it to a specific destination.

If this is correct, I suggest you to check CPV Lab Pro.
It is a self hosted tracking tool and it has option to redirect traffic based on multiple conditions (including IP) for each campaign.
Also, there is also a dedicated Email Follow-Up campaign type available.

You can check our demo at demo.cpvlab.pro

In case you have questions, you can PM us.

Good luck to find the best option for you!

Julia

Hi @unclehat !
If I've understood you correctly, AdsBridge has exactly what you need. You can redirect traffic with certain IP using distribution rules and conditions and applying bot filter. Did you talk to their Support ?

banners
Back