The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Best Bulk Email Sending Solution

Shourove,

What are you looking for in an email service provider (ESP)? What product are you sending?

Often times I see marketers looking for recommendations, but they don't have a clear idea of what they want to get out of their usage. Are you looking for a reliable service that will produce low bounce rates?

It is possible to get great results regardless of the sender depending on the email address list you use.
I recommend looking into building a high-quality list by validating it with an email checker and improving it over time.

Feel free to reach out to me about email deliverability if you have any questions.

Top 5 Email Senders:
MailChimp
CampaignMonitor
Constant Contact
GetResponse
BenchMark

I have listed Top 10 Bulk Email Marketing Service Provider:
  • MailChimp
  • MailiGen
  • AWeber
  • IContact
  • GetResponse
  • CampaignMonitor
  • SendinBlue
  • Benchmark Email
  • ActiveCampaign
  • Emma

Last edited by a moderator:
All above have very spam strict policy, sending emails with bulk without receiver consent and GDPR thing will just block your account, Mostly after you upload the leads and create the template and start sending a campaign it will go to moderator to approve, where he will just cancel the campaign before it is send and block your account, THAT is if your emails are spammy )))

If you want to send bulk mails means high volume to non-optin or unconfirmed lists and your budget is low then go for following companies.
massmailservers
bulkmailvps
dailysender
hotsol
powermtaservers
cloudsmtpservers
etc...

For sending bulk mails i use since 2006 my own software their license i bought. The software is called supermailer. They offer different software license packets. Supermailer is a german software solution, an english version is also offert.
License Pricing:
  1. Free
    This version is free for private and commercial use. This version allows creating and sending personalized newsletters to at most 100 newsletter recipients.
    Price: Free of charge
  2. Standard
    This version is only for private users or non-profit organizations with a number of recipients under 500. This license is for one workstation.Commercial usage is not allowed.
    Price: 24.00 USD
  3. Professional Limited
    This version is suited for more newsletter recipients and equipped with additional features. Ideal for firms and persons or non-profit organizations with a number of recipients under 5000.
    This license is for one workstation.
    Price: 62.00 USD
  4. Professional Unlimited
    With this version you can manage a unlimited number of newsletter recipients. All additional features are available.
    Price: 82.00 USD
  5. Professional Unlimited BCC
    This is the professional unlimited version with the feature to send emails via BBC (blind copy). If you use BBC, personalizing emails are not possible.
    Price: 150.00 USD
The website where this software will offered is supermailer.de

The use of your own software has the advantage that you can use it indefinitely and you have only one time the cost of the license fees.
Please excuse my bad english.

Hey!

Which bulk e-mail solutions do you use? Can anyone give me a better solution?

Advance Thanks.
Email marketing is a traditional way to generate revenue. It is utilized by thousands of businesses around the globe. Whether its a big company or a startup. Everyone need to do email marketing to connect with targeted customers and also retention. All we need to have is an email marketing platform.
The best email marketing service provider in India is It has a powerful email marketing platform that meets all your business needs. It has amazing features that could make your email marketing do wonders.

Email marketing is a traditional way to generate revenue. It is utilized by thousands of businesses around the globe. Whether its a big company or a startup. Everyone need to do email marketing to connect with targeted customers and also retention. All we need to have is an email marketing platform.
The best email marketing service provider in India is It has a powerful email marketing platform that meets all your business needs. It has amazing features that could make your email marketing do wonders.

Do you use Sarv? what do you think it is that sets it apart from the others other then "best in India" as pretty much every email marketing company is Global

banners
Back