• affiliatewindow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tradedoubler.com

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A

amsols

Can anybody suggest me the best Affiliate management company(AMC) for onlime mobile phone marketing? The AMC should have good database of suitable affiliates. Commission to affiliates will be paid on pay per sale basis

Hi amsols,

Welcome to 5 star and thanks for starting a poll. FYI none of those companies are really management companies, they are more networks. Networks provide the tracking and infrastructure and have some affiliates - but just so you know they don't really manage your program or do outbound recruiting for you.

So if you are asking about networks, there is one that many affiliates really like called Shareasale that is my preferred network to refer merchants to these days. Here is all the info. Only 150 set up cost too. http://shareasale.5staraffiliateprograms.com

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Thanks for Support

Hi Linda,
I really praise the support provided by you in recognising the correct path while starting affiliate marketing programme for our website www.mobilerainbow.co.uk. I am doing short research on sharesale and will get back to you if there is any query. But like to ask whether they have good number of affiliates for UK mobile phone market. You can get back to me if you want any further information on mobilerainbow.co.uk. Before ending my message i would like to assure the entire present and future mobile phone users in UK as well as the affiliates that our website is ready to bring the revolution in online mobile phone marketing. :)

Linda Buquet said:
Hi amsols,

Welcome to 5 star and thanks for starting a poll. FYI none of those companies are really management companies, they are more networks. Networks provide the tracking and infrastructure and have some affiliates - but just so you know they don't really manage your program or do outbound recruiting for you.

So if you are asking about networks, there is one that many affiliates really like called Shareasale that is my preferred network to refer merchants to these days. Here is all the info. Only 150 set up cost too. http://shareasale.5staraffiliateprograms.com

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Sorry I missed the fact that you were in the UK market.

Since you are the other good networi I would take a look at is.
www.buy.at Super good guys and great high integrity network.

MI
Back