The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Benefits of a NON Call-Only Campaign

ringpartner

affiliate
Not seeing the success you wanted with Google's Call-Only campaigns?

Try these tips to turn NON Call-Only Campaigns in to winners:

If you're sending users to a landing page for a pay per call campaign, you still want them to call. But, when users visit a landing page you need to motivate them to pickup the phone or click the call button, which is really challenging.

One way to overcome this challenge is to collect there info with a short lead form . This allows you to follow up later with more benefits of the offer, calls to action, and information that may encourage them to call later. You can also use a service like CallFire to call out to these users at a later time and connect them to the offer or use an email drip campaign autoresponder, or both!

With any pay per call campaign we need to keep in mind that users on a mobile device may be on the bus or in a crowded location, so they won't want to call right away. Users on a desktop computer may not have their phone near by or be willing to bother dialing. So, you should collect their info and follow up with them at a better time.

Depending on the campaign and the payout, you may benefit from a remarketing campaign as well. On Google, Facebook or some other platform.

These extra marketing opportunities are lower in cost and allow you to create a "hopper" from the original click and follow up with users until they come through the "hopper" and convert. It's a bit of a longer sales cycle, but it allows for more of your clicks to turn into conversions over time.

Anytime you're collecting information for further communication and marketing you'll need to be sure you have the user's opting in and using the correct legal messaging on the page.

-Mike

Yep collecting leads is very important for long time affiliate marketing business. I have faced always a problem with the landing page. Would you like to suggest me how I decorate my landing page for PPCall? I mean what point should I remember when I'll create any landing page.

Yep collecting leads is very important for long time affiliate marketing business. I have faced always a problem with the landing page. Would you like to suggest me how I decorate my landing page for PPCall? I mean what point should I remember when I'll create any landing page.

All landing page best practices apply and you should variations. But, I would create "easy" and "quick" options for users to call right away or encourage them to call, versus submitting the lead form. Once users do submit the lead form use a thank you page with the phone number again to try and get them to call.

Use click to call buttons with the phone number as well as text versions and use "tel:" links on your phone numbers.

-Mike

I also agree with your case study. People usually don't call via landing pages. So it's better idea to collect leads for PPCall and move'em on them to a decent sales funnel.

banners
Back