The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BeMob or AdsBridge ?

John Wellow

affiliate
Okay, guys, I’ve been using Voluum for a couple of months but since they jacked up their prices, I am looking for a good alternative now.

I’ve already checked up BeMob but I didn’t like that I can’t buy custom domains from my own account. That really disappointed me although it totally looks like a small copy of Voluum

I heard about AdsBridge but never used.. Has anyone used it before? How is it different from Voluum or BeMob for instance? I really liked the idea that all features are available at any subscription plan - that’s what I noticed on their pricing page. What else ?

Last edited:
Hi John,

I am using both BeMob and AdsBridge for my needs. Was a Voluum user a year ago.

I like BeMob for its reports, very convenient. AdsBridge has a totally interface although I got used it very quickly.
The thing I really like there is a possibility to update your costs and conversions. It really comes in handy sometimes. And since I work with Facebook, I use their organic traffic feature when you can send traffic without redirects. Generally, I would recommend you to try, as far as I rememeber they have 2 or 3 weeks free trial period.

I was in the exact same position as you, and I moved to Thrive.

Looking at Adplexity, Voluum is decreasing dramatically and Thrive is increasing :D

Only $79/mo and they have multiple bot filters.

Okay, guys, I’ve been using Voluum for a couple of months but since they jacked up their prices, I am looking for a good alternative now.

I’ve already checked up BeMob but I didn’t like that I can’t buy custom domains from my own account. That really disappointed me although it totally looks like a small copy of Voluum

I heard about AdsBridge but never used.. Has anyone used it before? How is it different from Voluum or BeMob for instance? I really liked the idea that all features are available at any subscription plan - that’s what I noticed on their pricing page. What else ?
@John Wellow don't over think, just pick adsbradge or thrive or bemob all f them are good.

but I didn’t like that I can’t buy custom domains from my own account
i think you can do that with bemob.

Hello @John Wellow!

I bet it’s been a hard decision for you, because there are lots of tracking solutions on the market right now. But I believe that AdsBridge can perfectly fit your needs, as you’ve already noticed we don’t have any access restrictions between plans because we believe that sometimes it’s not very fair if the package you use won’t allow you to test some schemes that you need even if you don’t have much traffic at the beginning. Each user of our platform is provided with personal manager who can guide you and answer all the questions that you have.

In our system you can use as many custom domains as you want, you can add your own or purchase it though the system.

Hey @John Wellow
A couple of nice solutions were already mentioned. Since we also have a product that matches your requirements (like almost unlimited number of custom domains and all-featured subscription plans), we’d like to share RedTrack.io with you. I believe you have much more requirements towards feature-set except the ones you've already mentioned, and you can find more about our tracker in the blog post we've made in order to tell the users why we're special and why we're different :)

What is also a solution, is to try every tracker mentioned (as probably each one has a trial or free plan), and then make your own choice

i compared both after i decided to give up on voluum, 3x price increase, wtf.

bemob is loading very fast, but UI is not as good as voluum or adsbridge is, around 5-10s delay in reporting but tracking is accurate.

adsbridge tracks faster than bemob, almost in real time. but their dashboard loads very slow, ~200ms tested from several locations, their server is in Holland EU. weird thing is, adsbridge guys know the slow speed, but they are not able to change that in a short term - said by support.

Thanks all of you guys!

I decided to test AdsBridge for 1 month now and see how it goes. They gave me 50% discount as former Voluum user so I decided to give it a shot :)

Let's see how it goes. For now the speed is fine for me.

I really liked their feature about notification on email in case of a certain event on my landing page or an offer.
That's cool

just pick adsbradge or thrive or bemob all f them are good.

I would like to know whether we can use our own custom domain for tracking in bemob or do we need to buy domains from heir account only as you have mentioned in your post. Also I would like to know how many domains can we use for tracking in bemob.

bemob is stacking extremely quick, however, UI isn't comparable to volume or adsbridge is, around 5-10s postponement in revealing yet following is exact. adsbridge tracks quicker than bemob, nearly continuously.

I have compared different tracking tools and I find Bemob and Adsbridge to be the good ones, I find voluum prices extremely high for the services they are providing. I want to know what is UI? is it the ping/response time for getting the data out of the ad? And I saw someone mention that the UI is 18 seconds in Bemob and 5 seconds in Adsbridge. I want to know how does it matter if the time is more, isnt the data the same, or would the data that comes out from the ad be different if the response time was less? And lastly I saw that Adsbridge is giving unlimited custom domains in their professional $89 per month plan and a personal account manager as well while Bemob dont mention anything in the number of custom domains they would track on their pricing page, so anyone has any info on this? Also would having a personal manager help in the tracking functions? Would like to know from people who are using Bemob and Adsbridge as to which one to go for.

UI means User Interface
Refresh Rate might refer to the time interval of a update to some 'tool' or dashboard < is that what you mean?

Yes, I want to know how does it matter if the response rate is 5 seconds in adsbridge and 18 seconds in Bemob, does that make any difference, like someone said Bemob has around 5-10 second delay in revealing and adsbridge tracks quicker than Bemob, so is there any added advantage in that. Would also like to hear from people using both the tracking tools, Bemob and Adsbridge.

IDK: can you make a better decision with that 13 seconds difference?
I doubt that ...
I use my own trackers and they have a 10ms to 400ms 'refresh rate' the file write time to the logging files that I, and only I, have access to -- does the time factor make a real difference to me --NO.

With the exception of some server actions based on 'rule sets' I have written that are made by my servers 'automagically' based on my scripting.

Bottom line: I would worry more about the useful data these trackers might give you. <<< that is what I would want to base any evaluation on.

MI
Back