“Adavice”/  “1Win

BeMob does not show conversions

Martiko

Hi Affiliatefix,

I am running my first campaign. I am using:
BeMob as a tracker.
PropellerAds as a source
Mobidea as an offer
In PropellerAds I started the traffic. I see this traffic in Bemob. Not 100% accurate, but I read, that this is normal because of the lost (I do not understand it ideally, but accept it). But I do not see the conversions. So the problem is somewhere between Bemob and Mobidea. I have set up an offer like this:
nI41ynM.png

a39xClM.png

And the url on the Mobidea site is like this:
cPExygQ.png

Is there something that I am missing? To have the conversions is crucial for optimizing and get to the profit.
Thanks for ideas

Try replacing the [token values] with real=value and manually check these post backs in a browser. If the post back is in a JSON or XML it will print out in a browser use firefox it will render the output better ... Otherwise contact bemob support.
GET -> your tracker URL <- use mobidea's posting format

I do not know what exactly I should do. Where do I replace the values? What URL should I paste in the browser? Is there any manual I can read about it?

How about your traffic network setting on the bemob ?

checked with Bemob service manager. All is good.

You are sure there are actual conversions to record. The stats on the mobidea dashboard show actual conversions SINCE you set up the postback. The conversion history will not show only current conversions AFTER you set the post back up.

Yes, I understand this. But I know how to set up a date/time filter, so this is not the problem.

You are sure there are actual conversions to record. The stats on the mobidea dashboard show actual conversions SINCE you set up the postback. The conversion history will not show only current conversions AFTER you set the post back up.

The problem is solved. I used (as Graybeard suggested) manually written tokens. And I also used it for the specific offer in Mobidea. Restarted the campaign in ProppellerAds. Received one conversion and now it works.

Thank you

MI
Back