The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Beginner affiliate

@Graybeard so what's your advice on paid ad networks, which one do you recommend?
When i find a good one I will milk it dry FIRST :p :D

That's like asking what used auto or tuck should I buy? There are going to be pluses and minuses.

Let's say you spend $0.70 an ad CPC Bing and one in 20 clicks buys and you get paid --that's $14 Customer acquisition cost hopefully the cost is less like 10 or 12 dollars each. So, is it profitable for you?

Using GoogleAds you will be paying over $2.25 maybe --greater volume but is the conversion rate that much better to justify the price? Well it depends on you product and how good it seems in the end game. Margin and volume. But learn what you are doing first before buying hi-quality SEM CPC traffic.

Hallo there
I just joined the forum. I am a beginner affiliate with only $100 to my name. Please advice me on what to do to turn my last $100 to $1000 in my first campaign?
I have a blog focused on fashion, beauty and all round wellness and health. It's new. I published my first post in December 2020. Now l am ready to start my first campaign with only $100. Please l need advice to multiple this little budget.
welcome to the forum!

@Sisiyanti
I recommend you become expert in your niche
For example, promoting sunglasses?
Try to find out everything you can - and stay current
People jump into niches they think are profitable
Problem is you can make simple mistakes in your copy
So make sure you get tabs on all the latest drops
It's very hard to fail if you're an expert

@CPAHOUSEOfficial Thank you so much for your response. It's not entirely discouraging. Already you have prepared me for the real world of affiliate marketing
Hi there and welcome I have only just joined a few days a go but I would like to maybe just tell you if your on a tight budget then attraction marketing may be the way for you to go , this involves using social media and providing good value content for your products or services that will help others.

banners
Back