The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Basic Landing Page Question

nichescout

affiliate
Hello,

I can't wrap my head around landing pages. As an affiliate, why do you need a landing page?

Why wouldn't you drive traffic directly to the advertisers app/website to convert?

Or, is it only certain types of affiliate campaigns require a custom landing page?

Does anyone have any live examples?

Thanks,
James

Hi.

A landing page is necessary because the main purpose of it is to make the user provide their email address for your freebie. It should only focus on the call to action and not get distracted by ads or anything else. A simple and clear landing page is a must.

This is my landing page. I just made this yesterday so it's not that great still.

www. babypages. gr8. com

(remove the spaces in between)

Pointers

- You should not put a hyperlink on your logo. It's a quick escape to not getting their email.
- No social media icons. It's great to have a lot of likes and followers but it's VERY RARE that people will share the landing page.
- Clean, precise and an eye-catching DOWNLOAD NOW button.

I still have a lot to work on my landing page. But I hope this could be an example.

Chris

Thank you for the insight. That makes a lot of sense.

Hi.

A landing page is necessary because the main purpose of it is to make the user provide their email address for your freebie. It should only focus on the call to action and not get distracted by ads or anything else. A simple and clear landing page is a must.

This is my landing page. I just made this yesterday so it's not that great still.

www. babypages. gr8. com

Pointers

- You should not put a hyperlink on your logo. It's a quick escape to not getting their email.
- No social media icons. It's great to have a lot of likes and followers but it's VERY RARE that people will share the landing page.

I still have a lot to work on my landing page. But I hope this could be an example.

Chris

Hi.

www. babypages. gr8. com

Pointers

Chris

Great response. A landing page focuses on your call to action. No distractions, and the only way your visitors can laeve is if they click the "x" at the top left of the screen :)

Great response. A landing page focuses on your call to action. ... and the only way your visitors can laeve is if they click the "x" at the top left of the screen :)
Unless you have a back button redirect ;)

But yeah they help with distraction, but also keep in mind that you can do something called pre-selling on your landing page. This is A MUST if you want to run offers that require a payment.

Example: Student at Cornell University Amazing Weight Loss!

Unless you have a back button redirect ;)

But yeah they help with distraction, but also keep in mind that you can do something called pre-selling on your landing page. This is A MUST if you want to run offers that require a payment.

Example: Student at Cornell University Amazing Weight Loss!

This is why you stick to high paying pay per lead offers instead of PPS ;)

I don't worry about anything other than sending traffic to my landing page and earning $32 every time someone fills out the form and submits it. There's no risk in trying to get people to purchase something this way.

This is why you stick to high paying pay per lead offers instead of PPS ;)

I don't worry about anything other than sending traffic to my landing page and earning $32 every time someone fills out the form and submits it. There's no risk in trying to get people to purchase something this way.
Surely you have some sales copy on your landers to convince them to submit their details right?

And if you're not qualifying your leads and they end up not converting on the backend, the advertiser will pull you off the offer.

A landing page is the best way of promoting someting online. It is a good way to share a lot of info with the potential buyer and spend not so much money on advertising.

Well if you plan to build an email list its very useful as email list its the best asset you can have in affiliate marketing

banners
Back