The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

BANS CJ.com

That's not a bad idea for someone who wants to setup a quick affiliate site

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, here's the real deal about BANS.

BANS is just another alternative to domain parking or AdSense/YPN. It's big at the moment and a lot of people use the ebay feed for it.

There is nothing different between a BANS site and an AdSense driven site.

Seriously, people are so uneducated it makes me shudder. I see people putting crap domains up on parking site expecting to make a killing from traffic and click through, and the same applies to BANS.

I don't see the hype about it. Rather than mess about with a piddly little script that will probably make you a few quid, put some real time into developing a REAL store.

BANS and Parking only work with generic domains, not "ilovemymiddletonail.com".

KP

Ok, here's the real deal about BANS.

BANS is just another alternative to domain parking or AdSense/YPN. It's big at the moment and a lot of people use the ebay feed for it.

There is nothing different between a BANS site and an AdSense driven site.

Seriously, people are so uneducated it makes me shudder. I see people putting crap domains up on parking site expecting to make a killing from traffic and click through, and the same applies to BANS.

I don't see the hype about it. Rather than mess about with a piddly little script that will probably make you a few quid, put some real time into developing a REAL store.

BANS and Parking only work with generic domains, not "ilovemymiddletonail.com".

KP

Straight to the point :)
Thanks for explaining

my two cents

I guess that you can also make alot more money from running your own store. I must admit that, once I was one of those guys. Buying a domain name and just redirecting to Sedo. didn't make much money. So now I am going to spend time and money in building my own shop.

From
Doug

By the time you have gotten paid from BANS or Parking sites, you simply download BossCart, find yourself a good XML affiliate or drop shipper and bingo. You can start your normal, natural optimisation process.

It's really not hard and with a little effort, what you'll earn in a year from BANS/Parking you'll earn in two months from your OWN store.

Of course this doesn't apply for all.

It's stupidly simple when you think about it.

KP

So boss cart, do you think i could use this along side CJ?

bascially im looking for the best CMS to manage ads/products from CJ in the most automated way possible.

Well depending on which brand you wish to affiliate with, they quite possibly have a feed. It should tell you if they do where they display their links.

KP

What's wrong with that? Seems reasonable to me.

Obviously it's a standard cart that need modification. You're a web design company right? and when I checked out your site you have a coder right?

I'm sure he could mod it rather than paying here for it.

KP

The impression i had was that bosscart for ready for this type of thing, from what you had said anyways. but ill use a different script that used feeds because there free for UK in CJ.

MI
Back