The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Banner ad creation...

greenflash

affiliate
I'm not sure where to post this thread, if it needs moved, the admin has my permission.

I want more banner ads, but don't want to pay for them. I already found mybannermaker.com for free ads, which works fine, but are there more sites out there??

are there programs I can download to create my own link banners? or just other free banner maker websites out there somewhere...

Doug

It's a bit tricky--- you will get a lot of search results if you type in "free banner" or "free logo" when sure, it is "free" to make one....but to get the file, it costs you:(

finding free ones is a drag... the free ones are not professional, so the paid ones are still the ones to turn to...

We should not always rely on any FREE stuffs/products as they may not be of good standard or lacks professionalism. Nothing comes for FREE ;)
Yeah, arranging small contests and awarding the winner would be an effective way for getting our job done !!!

I'm the same as Linda, I use to use them when I first started working online, but that was over 7 years ago, I have not needed to use them ever since.

Sure there must be a few still out there.

banners
Back