The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Bada Bing!

King Conga

I am BRAND SPANKING NEW to blogging, but I've been reading ad nauseam for the past 2 wks trying to learn as much as I can before I spin a lot of wheels and wasted time. I?m from eastern NC, almost 48, and very gifted in creative areas, and very customer service oriented, but never found my super niche that I know is waiting out there. I sincerely think this is as close as I can get, for now anyway. I read Thea67's HEARTBREAKING thread yesterday, and could SOO relate, but I was encouraged quite a bit by the honest and encouraging camaraderie. I?m wondering if I should divulge exactly what my subject matter/format is going to be; not that I don?t trust y?all, but I?ve been taught it?s just good biz. I?m posting a gaggle of questions in the Newbie section so PLEASE take as many of my silly questions as you can handle, and any suggestions will be soaked up like a sponge in the Sahara.

SeeYa,
KC

Hi KC,

Welcome to 5 Star. Thanks for sharing your warm and honest intro. We'll help answer all the questions we can.

"I?m wondering if I should divulge exactly what my subject matter/format is going to be"

Well depends. If you think you've found a unique profitable niche then sharing it in a public forum could get you lots more competition. However if it's in an already popular category then sharing it could possibly help us give you more direct advice. Same thing if it's a niche within a niche. You could tell us it's health related without telling us the specifics.

Welcome to 5 Star, King Conga.

It is nice to have you as a member. I am sure 5 Star members will be able to help you as you try to reach your goals.

No questions are considered to be silly questions. Feel free to ask whatever you want. Asking questions is a very good way to learn. But please don't worry about asking a question because you think it will be looked at as being a silly question.

banners
Back