The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Backlinks?

ghanistha this is the second post tonight where you are not really saying anything. Are you just trying to boast your keywords and seo there with your sig?

ghanistha this is the second post tonight where you are not really saying anything. Are you just trying to boast your keywords and seo there with your sig?

I have PM'd him and warned him about this, so if you see anymore let me know...

As far as the question your contradicting yourself, yes you can build back links as such via social media but its more an instant traffic resource, build pages and groups and interact with your members until they trust your source then paste links to get boosts!

If you want to get traffic form social media like facebook, twitter, google+ etc then you have to make fan page on facebook and try to ad more fans then make daily post with your site info but make sure your post carry better information.

If you want to get traffic form social media like facebook, twitter, google+ etc then you have to make fan page on facebook and try to ad more fans then make daily post with your site info but make sure your post carry better information.

How can I make fun page on twitter, Google+? Can you make it explain in short?

banners
Back