The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Backlinks Using Ezinearticles and Hub Pages

danl

affiliate
I've been using both EzineArticles and Hub Pages to generate traffic. When I check the backlinks from both of these sources I've noticed that for each Ezine article I submit there is a distinct backlink. If I've submitted 10 articles, I'll have 10 backlinks. However, HubPages seems to work a little differently. No matter how many Hubs I create I only have one backlink from HubPages. Could that be because I haven't been linking back to my site within the body of my Hub Page? I just recently changed that around but it's too soon to tell if that's what's happening. Can anyone enlighten me? Thanks!

Gaining Backlinks in Hubpages

Hi Dan,

I would recommend tagging your hubpage. Add as many relevant tags to the hubpage as possible. This will help you build backlinks for your hubpage.

Yahoo Site Explorer will give you a pretty accurate number at https://siteexplorer.search.yahoo.com/.

Definitely add links to your hubpage, and link to the hubpage as much as possible.

Hope this helps! :)

Carmen

Article Submission is considered to one of the best ways to get one way backlinks. You don't need to spend hundreds of dollars for this link building method.

The article submission route is also a good way to get a little extra mileage out of back links especially when they're reprinted on other sites. That's happened to a couple of my articles. The more times they're reprinted the more back links you get.

MI
Back