The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Backlinking Tool

I don't know what the OP was looking for, but I would certainly like to know more about any tools to help develop backlinks. Also, any general tips on this topic would be much appeciated.

If you want a tool to check who links to you, I like using linkpopularity.com. It's fast, it's easy and gives you results from Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
:)

linkpopularity.com. It's fast, it's easy and gives you results from Google, Yahoo! and Bing.

But it's really not doing much. All it does is submit the following search strings:

• for Google, link:{url}, which we know isn't accurate: Use Google Webmaster Tools instead
  • for Bing, "domain" -site:domain, which is searching for the domain name as a string - again not very accurate: Use Bings Webmaster Tools instead
  • for Yahoo. submits the domain to Site Explorer - that works but you don't need linkpopularity.com to do that - you can do it yourself and save a step

I use Backlink Agent to help me find my quality related backlinks. Backlink Agent will help you find forums and Websites where you can add your URL and videos. I find it to be a great tool for finding quality related backlinks.

I think this chap is looking for a free backlink tool. On that subject, does anyone know of one thats free at all? Just interested.

I assume the answer is no because if there was everyone would be useing it hehe

Regards

Well if you are looking for a tool that sees which baclinks you or competitors already have, Market Samurai is a great tool not only for that but for other things. They have features such as rank checker, keyword research, seo competition, monetization, find content, publish content, promotion, and adwords (which is coming soon). It's still in the beta version, but it's still my favorite internet marketing tool period.

If you are looking for a tool to build back links, I would have to say that social bookmarking demon and blog comment demon are two of my favorite tools. They have worked very well for me.

These are all paid tools those, but I think you get what you pay for, especially with these tools.

Also, if you are a member of Wealthy Affiliate they have some good tools in their membership for building backlinks and internet marketing in general.

Hope this helps.

Backlinks are to be obtained after doing your research.. backlinks from related niche will boost traffic for your website and will help to improve SERP. You can get them from forum signatures, blog commenting, directory submissions etc... these are few most popular way for gathering backlinks for your website.
Avoid Paid backlinks ;)
All the Best

I like Market Samurai because There is a link finding feature. I also like it for being able to analyze your competitors backlinks and I have been able to find some real nice quality links this way.

As far as free for finding links. Seoquake and seo for firefox are both free plugins. I find that checking out competitors links is a great way to find relevant quality backlinks.

I use Yahoo Sitebuilder when checking on backlinks for my site. I find it more accurate and a bit faster in listing down the backlinks that I have created.

I use Yahoo Sitebuilder when checking on backlinks for my site. I find it more accurate and a bit faster in listing down the backlinks that I have created.

With Yahoo Search yielding to Bing, the Yahoo Sitebuilder will likely also disappear.

banners
Back