The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Gold AWESOME case study! Meet MGID or how not to eat shit.

yes

i'm sure about it, i was just asking if MGID stil performing good with adcombo offers. Thank you for your kind replay. i think i'm going to give it a shot.

Hello houllan,

Actually we are still collaborating with MGID and recently we announced that all Adcombo users will receive a 25% bonus when toping up balance by $500 or more, if register here.

Nice post, actually I have experienced with Mgid and Adcombo and Chocolate slim offer!
Generated more than 150 qualified leads but eventually stopped because I couldn't stand 60% reject rate! My ROI was 1.05 o_O

My tip for you guys - make your own magic when promoting COD offers, its not enough to be good in generating leads, you want good call centers from the advertiser side and making sure your ad copies bring you qualified leads and not junk click-bate leads.

Anyway that was my experience.
Cheers

This is an old post i'm not sure if @Anastasia AdCombo will answer but anyone with more experience with MGID please answer.

What does it mean
"To tell the truth – you’ll start shitting bricks before CTR climbs to the good values. Seriously, this is spadework, because usually good CTR is achieved after multiple restarts of dozens of teasers until it “catches the wave”."

Does it means that same text and image just re-approved and start works?

"To tell the truth – you’ll start shitting bricks before CTR climbs to the good values. Seriously, this is spadework, because usually good CTR is achieved after multiple restarts of dozens of teasers until it “catches the wave”."

There can be various reasons for CTR to grow after a couple of restarts. For example, because it was shown to a new audience on a different platform. Thus it depends on your luck, sometimes you need to try a couple of times until it starts working.

Last edited:
banners
Back