The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

AWESOME Affiliate Program - Literally!

Linda Buquet

affiliate
A friend of mine, Jim Kukral, who many of you may know just launched an affiliate program that's WAY too fun for me to ham it up with! I love <a target="_new" href="http://www.awesomemillion.com">AwesomeMillion.com</a>, a creative take on the million dollar home page idea and think it's highly viral and really awesome! :p

If you know anyone that thinks their blog is awesome, their site is awesome, their kid is awesome, their mom is awesome or THEY are awesome - then you can make BANK with the highly viral Awesome Million Affiliate Program!

Research has shown that out of hundreds of millions of people, places or things on the Internet, that ONLY 1 million of those are in fact really awesome (ok, that's fake research, we made it up, but it should be true). Think about it, logically there can only be a certain amount of really awesome people, places or things, right?

Awesome Jim and Awesome Dave of <a target="_new" href="http://www.awesomemillion.com">AwesomeMillion.com</a> have just launched their new
<a target="_new" href="http://www.awesomemillion.com/affiliates.html">Really Awesome affiliate program</a> on Shareasale.com.

<strong>Why promote Awesome Million as an affiliate?</strong>
.:. It pays 50% per sale (Hey thats only 50 cents but at $1 they are easy to sell!)
.:. It converts very easily due to the low cost
.:. It's a heckuva lot of fun eh?
.:. 60-day cookies, but c'mon, you know they'll spend a buck right away

When you become a member of the Awesome Million Really Awesome exclusive club, you will have documented proof that you are really awesome. Nobody will be able to tell you that you're not awesome! Your really awesome page is a real, living artifact that your family and friends cannot deny (& will make them jealous of your awesome-ness).

<a target="_new" href="http://www.awesomemillion.com/affiliates.html">More Info & Join the Awesome Million Affiliate Program Here</a>

icon14.gif
2 thumbs up for the idea Jim!

sidhewolf, the Big Tease is about something that is a lot different than this.

Thanks Larry!
Hmmmm ... well, this was pretty fun.

Did anyone besides me buy one? :D

K, Linda how about another clue on the Big Tease?!!

"Was this the BIG TEASE???"

Oh not even close. This is just a fun one I thought was kinda original.
Not even a client or anything.

Like I said the new one pays out $60 per sale (not 50 cents) and it's a tech product that everyone uses for communication. Thats giving lots away!

"Did anyone besides me buy one?"
So Bobbie is AWESOME, ey?
(I mistyped your name like always, glad I corrected it for this sentence
Boobie is AWESOME sounds pretty bad) :p :p :p

Lmao

You crack me up gal :p

No, I didn't buy awesome bobbie ... I bought something else ... :D

Oh just watch, you'll reveal the BIG TEASE while I'm off on vacation playing and having fun ... shoot ... it's pretty sick when you're bummed about not working while on vacation ... yes?!

Guess I'll be playing catch up ... if there is any catching up to Steven. Maybe I'll sneak on and peek when checking my email ... lol.

When are you going on vacation??? I didn't know you were leaving.

I'm announcing the new program tomorrow.
I'll PM you a sneak peak right now... :p

Hey keep meaning to email to tell you your blog is goofed up. You can only read part of each entry and cant get to the full post. Plus your email still doesnt work.

Thanks Gal

I have the blog fixed now ... user error, imagine that! So, the feeds are pulling and pushing correctly now. I appreciate the heads up!

Email now, huh? Right now I have all email off except for the one you have to reach me personally. I needed some down time from all emails I get with all these domains. So, I shut 'em off for now.

I'll drop you an email so you'll be able to reach me if you want. :rolleyes:

=================
HEY GUYS ... I got a sneak peek at tomorrow's launch and I'm pretty sure you'll be super excited about this one. Linda's not BSing you when she says this one's FREAKING HOT ... okay, my words, but that's what she meant to say I'm sure. :D You guys should be on the Webmaster radio chat room with Linda tomorrow too! Might be worth it?!! Dunno?!! :cool:

banners
Back