The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Aweber and List Building

Clintoc

Bright New Star Award - June 09
I have one major question, though I think I know the answer.

I need to build a list. Simply put, the one niche that I have made sales from generates a lot more traffic than it does sales, so I know I need to retain these leads.

I have another niche that I have been dipping my toe into and have had no problem with CTR on my articles there either and for now I have been redirecting them to the merchant (through a .info of a domain I also own the .com for). And also want to build a list here.

I just want to know... will Aweber allow me to build both lists independantly on one account, or will I need more than one account to build these lists? Im going to be going with Aweber in any case, I just want to make sure that I will only need the one account for as many lists as I want to build.

I have one major question, though I think I know the answer.

I need to build a list. Simply put, the one niche that I have made sales from generates a lot more traffic than it does sales, so I know I need to retain these leads.

I have another niche that I have been dipping my toe into and have had no problem with CTR on my articles there either and for now I have been redirecting them to the merchant (through a .info of a domain I also own the .com for). And also want to build a list here.

I just want to know... will Aweber allow me to build both lists independantly on one account, or will I need more than one account to build these lists? Im going to be going with Aweber in any case, I just want to make sure that I will only need the one account for as many lists as I want to build.

Based on my understanding of what you wrote here...Aweber allows you to build as many individual lists as you wish...but they charge you based on the total number of subscribers you have across all lists.

They have a great support function where they have many of these questions answered too. ;)

MI
Back