The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Avoid the steps after penguin update

S

satty

SEO Techniques I am Not Using

Large weblink building

Not saying you cannot do this, as some techniques are still working, but for how long? I believe this is one of those techniques that will be found up with. Much like the weblog techniques that have been closing down, Search engines will get up with the relax, and eliminate them too.

Large content marketing

Same as the mass link-building, not a wise decision for a serious upcoming. Also mass content promotion usually includes unique or maybe replicate articles. This is a deceased give away.

Link Exchange

Exchanging a weblink went out years ago as far as I am worried. Back in the old days that is all we did, return hyperlinks. Later it went onto to three way connecting and more versions. Now all that is an enormous pointless and essentially useless.

Purchasing links

Buying hyperlinks has always been looked down upon. I really cannot say how this effects on your SEO initiatives as I have never purchased a weblink. I have marketed hyperlinks though. I like to think of this as promoting coverage.

Recurring Core text

I never have suggested using repeated anchor-text. I always use a wide range of keywords to have hyperlinks directing to articles. Even when I had written this content about how to control Search engines, I different the anchor-text using relevant keywords. There are no techniques to position well. I simply used search term anchor-text, different and relevant, in amongst unique articles.

The few more steps which had to be avoided are:
Cloaking
Hidden Text
High Keyword Density
Unnatural Backlinks
Page Jacking
Link Wheel
Link Wheel etc.

MI
Back