The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Autoresponder

Free or not, I personally advise against autoresponders. They are impersonal and for the most part provide no information to the recipient at all, other than that the message has been received but not read.

Additionally, it provides information to spammers as to the validity of your email address, pretty much ensuring that you will receive accelerating quantities of spam since your email address will now be sold to other spammers.

I'm most likely not to be here but here goes.

when you start to adverstise whats better to start with e-mail campaine or ezime. And if you use e-mail how doesautoresponder work. Sorry if i'm not to be here but I have questiobs the other forums don't seem to know the answers to.

when you start to adverstise whats better to start with e-mail campaine or ezime. And if you use e-mail how doesautoresponder work. Sorry if i'm not to be here but I have questiobs the other forums don't seem to know the answers to.

Use the search function in the top orange bar of this forum, I just did a search for the term "autoresponder" and found several good answers to your question.

In terms of technical "how it works" though...once you sign up to an autoresponder service like Aweber or GetResponse etc... they have materials that can help you use them.

But use that search function...it's a gold mine ;)

Please don't start new threads asking questions that have been previously answered.

banners
Back