The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Attracting Attention To New Affiliate Program

C3H6O3

affiliate
Hi Guys,
I have a product I'm setting up as an affiliate program but I'm not sure where to start promoting it.
So I'm wondering: Where do people go to find new products to promote?

I'm sure there are loads of sites out there, but I'm new to this and I'm not sure of the industry terminology. When I try to search it seems like I'm going in circles :confused:

If it helps, I'll give some background on the product/service:
It's a site that provides personalized exercise programs and meal plans (primarily for weight loss). Each affiliate gets a free version to place on their site and they get commission for every upgrade.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D

Ray

Hi Ray,

I just posted this to another new member, but wanted to reply to you as well.

Please feel free to add a live link in your signature and also post info about your program here, down in the merchant section. That will get you started on some exposure. We are fine with announcements about new affiliate programs and sharing your link, but some forums have rules against self promotion so you need to read each forums rules.

Then you can also list at the top affiliate directories and some other affiliate forums that allow an announcement.

Hope this helps and best of luck!

Hi Linda,

Yes, I'm a bit apprehensive at putting live links in forums (don't want to be seen as a spammer)

Thanks for the tips! So there are directories for affiliate programs? Good! I'll check them out.

Glad I found this place.

Ray

ps. Thanks for the advice in the other forum :D

MI
Back