The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“AdsEmpire”/  Direct Affiliate

Attracta SEO

shazia1

affiliate
I signed up with Attracta a few months ago and they are assisting me with my search engine optimization and to get my site on page 1 of google. How long can it take for my site to be visible to more visitors. I have noticed that my traffic has increased in the last month, I have had 200 visitors to my site, but no sales. Attracta has advised me that I am not required to do anything, and that my site is everything that google is looking for and that it can take time.....This is my first time to affilliate marketing.

It depends how good of a job they do for you. And doing it in a rush will also yield bad results for you in the long run. But normally it normally could take anywhere between 2 - 3 months. You're building/promoting your brand online, and your SEO company has to do that professionally. And no black-hat stuff.

I signed up with Attracta a few months ago and they are assisting me with my search engine optimization and to get my site on page 1 of google. How long can it take for my site to be visible to more visitors. I have noticed that my traffic has increased in the last month, I have had 200 visitors to my site, but no sales. Attracta has advised me that I am not required to do anything, and that my site is everything that google is looking for and that it can take time.....This is my first time to affilliate marketing.

All your trafic is organic? Do you check it in Analytics?

banners
Back