The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

VirtualGlobalPhone

Service Manager
Service Manager
Virtual Global Phone
Hi All,

Sharing an article written recently on ATTENTION. Hope it helps ..

Attention is one of the biggest key for the worlds global economy. Right from individual to biggest enterprise , do things which inevitably either seeks or gives. One spends emotionally, spiritually and financial everything for the sake of Attention, be it for a friend, spouse, acquaintance, business deal or gaining customer. The one who understand this will earn and enjoy the derivative of this which is Value, Relationship, Feeling and most importantly time.

This article will try to explore some of the way in which one can learn about trick of Attention in real life.

A recent study shows that human attention span has come down from 12 seconds in 2000 to 8 seconds by 2015.

Based on this LinkedIn in recently introduced Voice Messages with a cap of 60 seconds per message. As per the recent survey the success rates is more than 50% who used with less than 30 seconds.

So how do you go about getting Attention.

First whatever you want to say "make that efficient" by sharing or trying out some one very close. Second and final one is "Make Sure you have a solid structure for your call that includes a powerful intro, the reason for your call and the call to action.

The other part of the attention economy is time related.

For example: If I have 45 emails today>>>which emails deserve my attention and which do I delete without reading even though they are not Spam (by my subscription or by my inbox rules)?
Does you offer or proposition warrant my valuable time?
In today's world: We have limited time to delegate to tasks and find it necessary to filter out the noise -- don't be part of the 'noise' ;)

Closely related is The Intention Economy >>>do I really need or want what is offered ...

We live in a world of noise.
  1. Time is a finite quantity.
  2. Attention is a passing use of time.
  3. People, when there is no intent, no attention (or only filtering attention) is given.

Too many want attention -- who receives it?

It's not the most boisterous, exaggerating or the loudest.

It's the one who understands intent and can address a person's touch-points and/or pain-points.

Otherwise -- it is background noise ...

@Graybeard , absolutely true
noise is distraction.

The moment one realizes "noise / distraction" is when one uses "Attention" and make a choice of continue in the moments or move on to other. Here is where most gets induced by social pressure and take decision based on who is making biggest noise.

Which is my base of the article... that human being today is selling short of most powerful thing "ATTENTION".

noise is distraction.
I look at 1/20 of the email I get in many 'categories' as an example.
When I scan the wire at Reuters.com maybe 1 in 10 'flash' news items are worth my time to look at.
What is worth of my attention (or anyone's <<<this varies with the person [notice I did not say 'traffic' here?])
Or, what my intentions are ...

This is why most advertising and its copy fails -- it is seen by most as noise. The one's who's attention it grabs may not be the money market. They don't convert because they have no intention even IF you get their attention ;)

I am not 'most' :D
Social pressure is meaningless to me personally --however you are right when it comes to capitalizing on trends by using attention ...

The problem with using trending to get the attention to market something is that the process is never ending work. So, it boils down to time spent and reward gained ....

banners
Back