The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

as I woke up from my lethargy and discovered the CPA

ecuamediacpc

affiliate
Hello friends
I am an Ecuadorian who for years has sought ways to make money online. About 7 years ago by chance Outdoor affiliate networks and decided to try dating sites. Actually if I won some money around 1000-1500 per month (for me that was a lot)
my way to generate traffic as was the free web chat forums etc and sometimes an occasional banner buying some website. it was really hard work really it is very slavish not recommend
or7ced.png

To be honest I was very comfortable with my winnings so do not look for other ways to earn more money (BIG MISTAKE).
One day, tired of seeing my earnings drop considerably and working as a donkey I started researching how could generate more traffic to my hotel and discovered a new world.
PPV paid PPC traffic and CPA networks.
Left fascinated and eager to learn from this world. and the first thing I learned was that if you really want to make money online you have to invest
1. Constant Education
2. tools
3. quality traffic (paid traffic)
once you get a little more money I invest in the dojo and tools that I think are fantastic
Right now I'm on my stage learner delete everything I thought I knew the internet and am re-educating my mind.
I know this world of marketing and CPA networks must work hard but doing things right the rewards are great.
And once I start my first goal is to generate 100 to 200 dollars a day, once you do move into the next level.
and finally spend more time with my family
Sorry for my English have tried to be as simple as possible

I too slaved like a donkey on my first couple niche sites. I didn't make a single dollar for a year.

The key is to keep going and continually refine your methods. And like you said, be willing to forget everything you thought you knew before and start from ground zero if you have to.

I heard a commercial the other day and the guy said "Forget everything you know about baking soda." So I did and then i didn't know what the hell he was talking about! /joke

I too slaved like a donkey on my first couple niche sites. I didn't make a single dollar for a year.

The key is to keep going and continually refine your methods. And like you said, be willing to forget everything you thought you knew before and start from ground zero if you have to.

I heard a commercial the other day and the guy said "Forget everything you know about baking soda." So I did and then i didn't know what the hell he was talking about! /joke
So is my friend, if you really want to make money you have to work intelligently and for that we must prepararce learning from people who know what it does.
This must be seen as a business either have to invest to win.

MI
Back