The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

As an Affiliate what are you expecting? What do you look for in

C

cpaalpha

I have asked this question 100s of time in recent years. I always get different answers. The one thing that is constant is on time payments, friendly available account managers. But what other things are you looking for when picking a network to work with?
Personally I like the fact that Networks are starting to educate networks. Luke is doing a great job at this with his blog. We have hired a writer to start writing Ebooks to give away to our Publishers. We have had a blog planned for a long time. CPAAlpha is going to get our blog started in the near future. There’s just not enough hours in the day to get everything done.
So sound off and let us hear what you think.

Re: As an Affiliate what are you expecting? What do you look for

The idea is pretty awesome. If a network gives ideas, guides and helps the publishers they gain trust. As you mentioned Luke, he is very friendly and replies to the queries of publishers and plus helps them in their campaigns. EWA and Blamads send weekly newsletters, this helps publishers a lot and and a network makes loyal publishers, which I think is good. If you ask me, if I receive any guide or tips from a particular networks AM, I implement that strategy or method on that particular network only to show my loyalty towards the network.

banners
Back