The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

As a small merchant can I set up my own program?

Digmen1

affiliate
Hi there

I am a small manufacturer, with limited resources.

Is it possible to set up an affiliate program without having to join one of the large ones that seem to charge very large up front fees etc ?

Sure you can do it. It's more work and harder to get affiliates.

Here are some good options: <a href="http://www.5staraffiliateprograms.com/trackingsoftware.html">Affiliate Tracking Solutions</a>

That link takes you to another page here on which explains about the services provided by Shareasale. Shareasale offers a very reasonable program for a small amount of money compared to the big networks.

But keep in mind, good affiliate programs require knowledge of how to recruit affiliates, what types of banners and links will work best for your products and time to communicate with your affiliates. Your time may be better spent doing what you do best, running your company, and hiring someone to run your affiliate program. Let's just say you are going to get what you pay for. There are thousands of affiliate programs out there and unless you are selling a very unique product that is not offered in any other affiliate program, you'll need to be able to promote it to affiliates in the best possible way to get them to notice.

Thanks for that Linda,

But I don't think that link takes me to any Tracking solutions.

No UNDER Shareasale see "SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS". There are 2 affiliate tracking programs you can buy to set up your own affiliate program in-house, VERY inexpensively, which what you were asking about.

MI
Back