The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Articles

ArizonaJay

<b>5 Star Moderator</b>
affiliate
I'm trying desperately to get rid of the 'analysis paralysis' that's been threating my soul for the last month or two. I've gotten myself prepared and ready to write a few articles for my sites, and I have questions:

1. If I submit the articles to ezine, etc. - can I use the same article on my own site as a blog post? If not, how much of it should be changed to avoid getting dinged for duplicate content or something?

2. I've seen so many different things in the signature boxes on ezine. I trust you guys - exactly what should be in those signature boxes?

3. Average article length is 250-300 words, right? How many times should my keyword be used?

4. How many articles should I write using the same keyword before I switch it out for another, but related keyword?

Last edited by a moderator:
1) It is better that you don't post to your blog word for word. Spinning anywhere from 50%-80% of the article is what I've read and do.

2) Best to experiment on style and see what works for you.

3) 450 words work better and KW density is 8%-15%.

4) Don't know.

I'm trying desperately to get rid of the 'analysis paralysis' that's been threating my soul for the last month or two. I've gotten myself prepared and ready to write a few articles for my sites, and I have questions:

1. If I submit the articles to ezine, etc. - can I use the same article on my own site as a blog post? If not, how much of it should be changed to avoid getting dinged for duplicate content or something?

2. I've seen so many different things in the signature boxes on ezine. I trust you guys - exactly what should be in those signature boxes?

3. Average article length is 250-300 words, right? How many times should my keyword be used?

4. How many articles should I write using the same keyword before I switch it out for another, but related keyword?

1) You can use the same article without worries. What I would do is give it time before you immediately put the same article on your blog. If your article gets a ton of natural traffic you should reword it with a pitch and then slap it up.

2) Experiment here. I have had no luck with using my url in the link. I have had good results with both a second keyword link and simply click here. Really depends on what I write them for. At least one of my links is ALWAYS the keyword the article is written around, if I am trying to get my landing page ranked for multiple keywords then I will use other keywords here at times.

3) For ezine articles you can use your keywords to a 1% density, or once per 100 words. Average article length varies really, its up to you and what you intend the article to do. 250-600 is more a proper range as there are reasons to post articles in any length in that range.

4) Really depends. I would come up with a list of 10-20 keywords and then start writing. If you hit a block move onto the next keyword. You may find that one article is all it takes to rank well, while others you will need to try a bunch.

1) Always spin your article up to at least 70 %

3) It's better to have at least 400 words in your article.

4) I agree with Clintoc. I also make a keyword list and then start.

My experience is that some articles rank well other don't. I'm quite new to article marketing as well and you have to practice and experiment with your articles especially in the beginning.

Good luck with it!

banners
Back